Xbox Box One Controller

Discus and support Xbox Box One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Has anyone got any ideas please. I keep on getting the message "Please reconnect controller" every few minutes? I thought it was the batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Philmike, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Philmike
    Philmike Guest

Xbox Box One Controller

Hi,

Has anyone got any ideas please.

I keep on getting the message "Please reconnect controller" every few minutes?

I thought it was the batteries bit get the message even with new batteries.

many thanks

:)

Philmike, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Enhergize
    Enhergize Guest
    ELITE CONTROLLER IS A RIP OFF

DO NOT BUY THE X-BOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER

Grips WILL come off and buttons will most likely break.

Check reviews.

Enhergize, Jan 5, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Xbox one on command and controller help

Nope Xbox One controller doesn't switch on when the Box comes on

leebroath, Jan 5, 2014
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

You do need an Xbox controller to use on an Xbox One. These can either be official or unofficial controllers. If it says on the box Xbox One /Xbox/Xbox One Compatible, then it will work.
  5. Sal O Win User

Xbox One setup and hookup questions

The Xbox One will have to be on, works really well except for the DVR functions as the Xbox One can't control that so you will want access to the cable box controller in some way,
  6. Rage Warrior Win User

Xbox On vs Roku

I may control the volume of your tv box since it plugs in to the Xbox One.
  7. BGL Zips Win User

My Mic doesn't work

if you have the little control box that you plug into your controller and your headset into the box, the box part could be broken, I had to buy a new one.
  8. Viper7Gamer Win User

Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

The Corsair HS70 does not work on the Xbox One wirelessly. You might be able to use it wired to your controller.

All compatible controllers will have a works with Xbox tag on the box. This one does not.
Thema:

Xbox Box One Controller

1. Xbox Box One Controller - Similar Threads - Box Controller

2. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  3. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  4. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  5. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  6. New X box controller is drifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New X box controller is drifting: Day two of three brand new Xbox one X controllers are having stick drift problems. Any suggestions or recommendations to fix the problem? All 3 brand new controllers have exact issue of stick...
  7. X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he...
  8. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x....
  9. Please Help X Box Controller Disabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help X Box Controller Disabled: Hi, I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box compartment syndrome. For this reason my trigger...
  10. Will the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?: Will the X-box adaptive controller work with any of the newer X box? Like the S. The website says X-box one but I would like to know if it can work with a newer model than that....