Xbox beta

Discus and support Xbox beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with Xbox beta. I can't launch the app unless i freshly reinstall it. Once I restart my computer the app becomes unusable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rturt, Sep 6, 2020.

  1. rturt
    rturt Guest

    Xbox beta


    Hello,

    I have an issue with Xbox beta.

    I can't launch the app unless i freshly reinstall it.

    Once I restart my computer the app becomes unusable again.

    What I have tried to far:

    -Restarting

    -Windows update

    -Enabling/disabling/restarting 4 Xbox game services.

    -Uninstalling then Reinstalling from the Windows Store.

    -Updating drivers of my GPU.

    -sfc scannow from CMD.

    -Reinstalling Microsoft apps trought CMD.

    My specs are:

    Nvidia GeForce Gtx 1080

    Intel-i7 4790k

    16gb of DDR3 memory

    One 250 gb ssd

    One 1TB HDD

    This issue has been around for almost half a year now and using the Microsoft Store to manage my Xbox Game Pass games is becoming really annoying. The app does work on my laptop, not on my main computer.

    Best Regards,

    Sylvain

    :)
     
    rturt, Sep 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Marvel Heroes Omega

    The beta is for Playstation. There is not a beta for the Xbox.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Ryse: Son of spark

    xbox one beta or windows beta?
  4. Roger C Win User

    Can't Update

  5. The Don43 Win User

    Gta:O, officially the worst multiplayer experience IMHO.

    What if this is the beta but it's the beta for the xbox one version
  6. dpoet Win User

    Beta testing

    The beta forum access is usually a couple of days after you get update, Don't talk about specifics of beta on this forum or MS will ban you. Its all in the Beta Q&A

    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq
Thema:

Xbox beta

Loading...
  1. Xbox beta - Similar Threads - beta

  2. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  5. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  7. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  8. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  9. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  10. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...