xbox beta

Discus and support xbox beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i dont have a console, i play only on PC, and everytime I try to open a game that needs to sync with Xbox, i get this error. "Data syncing..." and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by uzerimran1, Apr 11, 2020.

  1. uzerimran1
    uzerimran1 Guest

    xbox beta


    i dont have a console, i play only on PC, and everytime I try to open a game that needs to sync with Xbox, i get this error. "Data syncing..." and it is stuck forever at 0%, and if i cancel i simply cant play the game The
    only way I can get the game started is if i start it offline (i turn off my internet) and then i connect once the game starts running

    :)
     
    uzerimran1, Apr 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Marvel Heroes Omega

    The beta is for Playstation. There is not a beta for the Xbox.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Ryse: Son of spark

    xbox one beta or windows beta?
  4. Roger C Win User

    Can't Update

  5. The Don43 Win User

    Gta:O, officially the worst multiplayer experience IMHO.

    What if this is the beta but it's the beta for the xbox one version
  6. dpoet Win User

    Beta testing

    The beta forum access is usually a couple of days after you get update, Don't talk about specifics of beta on this forum or MS will ban you. Its all in the Beta Q&A

    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq
Thema:

xbox beta

Loading...
  1. xbox beta - Similar Threads - beta

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...