Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue]

Discus and support Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhabalar ben Olcay Polatlı Xbox beta kullanıcısıyım game pass üzerinden bir kaç tane oyunu yükleme sırasına aldım. İndirmeler devam ederken bir... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by olcaypolatlı, May 24, 2020.

  1. Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue]


    Merhabalar ben Olcay Polatlı

    Xbox beta kullanıcısıyım game pass üzerinden bir kaç tane oyunu yükleme sırasına aldım. İndirmeler devam ederken bir sabah bir bug oluştuğunu fark ettim. Aynı yükleme sırasında olan oyunları indiremiyorum. Bununla birlikte silemiyorum yada sıradan çıkaramıyorum.
    İndir butonuna bastığımda anlık olarak hazırlanıyor yazıp tekrar eski haline dönüyor ve yükle butonu çıkıyor. Yüklemeyi kaldır dediğimde ise hiç bir tepki almıyorum. Uygulamayı silip tekrar yüklemeyi, hesabı kapatıp tekrar açmayı denedim yinede sorun çözülmedi.
    Yardımcı olursanız çok mutlu olurum. Bİraz çıldırmak üzereyim de.

    -[Translation - Hello I'm Olcay Polatlı

    I am an Xbox beta user, and I have queued several games to install via game pass.
    While the downloads were continuing, I noticed that one morning a bug occurred.
    I cannot download games that are during the same installation.
    However, I cannot delete or remove it from the ordinary.
    When I press the Download button, it instantly gets ready and goes back to its original state and the Install button appears.
    When I say uninstall, I don't get any reaction.
    I tried to delete and reinstall the application, close the account and reopen it, however, the problem was not solved.
    Very happy if you help. I'm about to go crazy a little bit.]

    :)
     
    olcaypolatlı, May 24, 2020
    #1
  2. olcaypolatlı Win User

    Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue]

    Güncelleme

    Sorunumu çözdüm ve sizin de başınıza gelirse nasıl çözebileceğinizi anlatmak istiyorum.

    Microsoft store ve xbox beta uygulamasını açıp store üzerinden indirme sırasında bulunan oyunlarımız gözüküyor. Sıradaki tüm oyunları duraklat yaptığımızda xbox beta uygulamasında sorunun çözülüp duraklatılğını görebiliyoruz. Tekrar dilediğiniz gibi yüklemelere
    devam edebilirsiniz.

    -[Translation - update

    I solved my problem and would like to tell you how you can fix it if it happens to you.

    Our games, which are open during Microsoft store and xbox beta application and download from the store, are shown.
    When we pause all the next games, we can see that the problem is solved and paused in the xbox beta application.
    You can continue uploading as you wish again.]
  3. Yunus Emre Bostancı Win User

    Unable to download or launch games from Xbox PC App

    Gerçekten indirmeden sıraya takılan bazı yeni oyunları indirmeyi denedim (ayrıca artık bu sırayı temizleyemiyorum). Daha sonra başka bir oyunu başlatmaya çalışırken, aslında başlamadı.

    Ayrıca, XboxGames klasöründe ("C:\XboxGames\1AD78A0C-2679-41D6-9C1C-3D45F4430B05"; "C:\XboxGames\8D61506C-C99A-4F2D-91F6-26E7B88CCD9D"; ") oluşturulmuş birden çok tuhaf adlandırılmış görünüşte boş klasör vardı. C:\XboxGames\64064018-5CF7-40F8-8D9B-C29E9D7A18FB"; "C:\XboxGames\B66343F0-66BF-4777-83F2-04CFF36B0566"; "C:\XboxGames\CF1F4CCF-4181-4E1D-9457";94D-9451C194D "C:\XboxGames\CFFB3EA0-838F-48DB-A4E1-AA5F04487DC3")

    Zaten denediklerim:

    -Microsoft Mağazasını, Oyun Hizmetlerini ve Xbox Uygulamasını onarma ve geri yükleme

    -Oyun Hizmetlerini ve Xbox Uygulamasını kaldırma ve yeniden yükleme

    -Klasörleri silme ("C:\XboxGames\CF1F4CCF-4181-4E1D-9451-94D924C19457" Açıkça eksik haklar nedeniyle silemiyorum ve diğerleri yeniden başlattıktan sonra geri dönüyor)
    do i have any solution for this problem
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Açılmıyor

    Merhaba!
    Kaldırma ve tekrar kurmayı deneyin, iyi şanslar!
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

    Xbox Oturum kapatamıyorum

    [Associate bir çevirmen uygulaması kullanır, lütfen dilbilgisi hatalarının veya tutarsız sözdiziminin oluşabileceğini unutmayın]

    Merhaba Denizhahaha,

    Sorununuz hakkında ulaştığınız için teşekkür ederiz!

    Deneyebileceğiniz birkaç sorun giderme yöntemi şunlardır:

    • Windows 10'un en son sürümüne günceldiğinizden emin olun
    • Size sorun çıkaran Microsoft hesabıyla cihazdan çıkış yaptı ve ardından aynı hesapla tekrar oturum açın.
    • Size sorun çıkaran hesapla Microsoft Store'dan çıkış yapın ve ardından kullanmak istediğiniz aynı hesapta veya hesapta oturum açın.
    • Xbox Uygulamasını kaldırma ve yeniden yükleme
    [Bu, sorunuzu aşağıda "Evet" e dokunarak yanıtladıysa bize bildirin]

    English Translation:

    [Associate uses a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax may occur]

    Hello Denizhahaha,

    Thank you for reaching out about your issue!

    Here are a few troubleshooting methods you can try:

    • Make sure you are updated to the latest version of Windows 10
    • Sign out of the device with the Microsoft account that is giving you trouble and then sign back in with the same account.
    • Sign out of the Microsoft Store with the account that is giving you trouble and then sign into the same account or the account that you would like to use.
    • Uninstall and re-install the Xbox App
    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

    If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
Thema:

Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue]

Loading...
  1. Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue] - Similar Threads - Beta yükleme kaldırma

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...