Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the first thing it greeted me with was "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live features may be limited. Learn more at..." message. Clicking through to the Enforcement page shows me what I expected -- a perfect record -- so I'm not sure what the app is playing at.

submitted by /u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem
    [link] [comments]

/u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem, Jun 14, 2019
  2. crisdawg Win User

you must be signed in into your account on the console

Thx VapourTrails, that worked.

I was on Win10 Insider build 10586 and this issue was occurring in both the Xbox app and Xbox Beta app. VapourTrails fix worked for me.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Using a beta app might be frustrating yet you can always report the bugs within the xbox app itself.
  4. ChouunShiryu Win User

WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

I tried updat the phone to win10 but there‘re more bugs in the vision, so I rollback to win8.1 years before. The question is I completed some achievements and synchronized with my xbox live few days ago, suddenly the app “games" can't sign in xbox.
  5. Wackyduck Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Using a beta app might be frustrating yet you can always report the bugs within the xbox app itself.
    I’m using an iPhone. There is no beta app on the App Store and I am using a normal version but thx for the tip!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Game pass games won't work

Just report this through the xbox app. The program is still in beta and support needs the data to fix bugs of such nature.
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

1. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug - Similar Threads - Beta Win10 app

2. problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10.

in XboX Insiders
    problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10.: Hi. i have some problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10. I dont have any button to unenroll. I tried every solution in FAQ, but it's doesn't help submitted by...
  3. problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10

in XboX Insiders
    problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10: Hi. i have some problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10. I dont have any button to unenroll. I tried every solution in FAQ, but it's doesn't help submitted by...
  4. Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta: I've been trying to leave the beta for months and no matter what i do nothing works. I've tried all three Trouble shooter methods several times INCLUDING the power shell method and nothing seems...
  5. Cant get out of Win10 Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get out of Win10 Minecraft Beta: I did the 3 solution, didnt work. So what could i do next? I swear this application is lousy submitted by /u/Personne_Nobody [link] [comments]
  6. XSX Beta ring issue with Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) on Win10

in XboX Insiders
    XSX Beta ring issue with Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) on Win10: I've been using the Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) with my Series X for a month now, with no issues in initiating a streaming session from the console (where I have 'instant on' mode enabled)....
  7. 我的世界win10基岩版内测beta版

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的世界win10基岩版内测beta版: 我的我的世界win10基岩版内测beta版只有背景在转动,没有显示主菜单 [img] 26295dbc-788d-4057-9ef3-a31eba4dca35
  8. Win10中的Xbox(beta)无法正常下载游戏的问题

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10中的Xbox(beta)无法正常下载游戏的问题: 订阅了XGP Ultimate服务,使用Windows10(1909)上的Xbox(beta) 法下载Gears of War:Ultimate Edition,显示Error 0x803f8001和Error 0x80072ee2,同时Halo:The Master Chief Collection可以正常下载,请问该如何解决...
  9. i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10: i can't sign in to xbox on pc how to fix it [img] 31fda1ce-a618-4aa3-97db-6199bb3e5c99
  10. Win10 Xbox(Beta) app not running any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox(Beta) app not running any games: The Windows 10 Xbox app has worked well for me for months. I have the Game Pass to use with it, but for the past week, I have been unable to sign into my Xbox Live account once I launch a game....