Xbox Beta Ring Users

Discus and support Xbox Beta Ring Users in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone has anyones xbox been acting kinda slow since the new dashboard. I been had the dashboard since november and ever since they releases the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darius337, Mar 5, 2020.

  1. darius337
    darius337 Guest

    Xbox Beta Ring Users


    Hey everyone has anyones xbox been acting kinda slow since the new dashboard. I been had the dashboard since november and ever since they releases the official one my xbox has been acting slow not faster like they said it would. For example if I were to
    hover over a game and press the start button I would hear the sound prompt but the visual for it would take 3-4 seconds now. Before the official release when I would hover over a game and press start it would do it instantaneous. I’m just curious to see if
    I was the only one with this issue.

    :)
     
    darius337, Mar 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

    Xbox Beta Ring Users

    i havent really noticed anything yet but since you mentioned it i will pay close attention to the speed
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

    Xbox Beta Ring Users

    I haven't been experiencing any issues with mine either, sorry to hear you are having problems. For me it has been functioning faster and more smoothly i feel like.
  4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

    Xbox Beta Ring Users

    I have had new dashboard for awhile now as well. Mine has been pretty consistent. I didn't notice any changes once update was issued for all. This has to be frustrating for you. If I was in situation I would try and start Xbox in safe mode. Which is accomplished
    by turning on Xbox with power button and then holding down the sync button before anything starts to load. If trouble shooting didn't help me then I would do a factory reset. Which is found in settings then go to console info. It will give you options to factory
    reset.
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

    Xbox Beta Ring Users

    I haven't experienced any issues with the new dashboard when I was using it before and after the release but I don't think I ever paid attention to it. I think when I play my xbox I will keep an eye on this and see if I experience this as well.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

    Xbox Beta Ring Users

    Yeah I noticed my load times are longer in games too for some reason. I assume it will be something to do with the script or programming at the moment. Also the insiders reddit page will be a much better place to find out anything that may help https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

Xbox Beta Ring Users

Loading...
  1. Xbox Beta Ring Users - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Users

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  8. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  9. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  10. New ui update for beta ring users

    in XboX Insiders
    New ui update for beta ring users: Will the new dashboard ui be apart of the beta ring? submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]