XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue

Discus and support XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Currently I am have major issues when trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online. Every time I try to join an online session it times out after about 15 to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David-Nicholls, May 3, 2020.

  1. XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue


    Currently I am have major issues when trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online.

    Every time I try to join an online session it times out after about 15 to 20 minutes and then gives an error message (for which i do not have a screen shot).

    I have tried every solution that is available here -

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

    None of which has made any difference.

    I have also tried the following to try to resolve the issue:

    Re-installing Windows (Refresh Files)

    System Restore - (Rolling back to an older restore point)

    Updating Windows (Currently 1909 with all updates installed).

    Updated all Network (LAN and WiFi) Drivers

    Ensured 'IPv6' is running

    Run multiple different 'CMD' and 'POWERSHELL' commands advised on other 'Microsoft Support forum' chat articles...

    Registry updates and edits....

    Now I have just about had enough of hunting round and round being told exactly the same thing over and over again, only to find that it does not work.

    Below are some images from my system that my help people understand what is causing the issues.


    XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue [​IMG]



    XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue [​IMG]



    XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue [​IMG]


    This is now beginning to drive me crazy.... I am paying for a service that I am unable to get the proper use out of it... XBOX Subscription and XGP are both being waisted as I am unable to play any Xbox games online with others.... I have tried Crackdown
    3 and also Astroneer and I have not been able to connect to any online/multiplayer sessions as yet.

    Please can someone from MICROSOFT Help??? and I do not mean another community member, I mean an actual Microsoft Tech Support Agent???

    :)
     
    David-Nicholls, May 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox Console Companion Server Connectivity: Blocked.

    Hi there Kro welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I have had the same issue! I suggest following this guide, it has helped me before!

    https://windowsreport.com/xbox-console-companio...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

    Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

    what can i do if server connecty is blocked

    Hello Steinsammler723,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox Console Companion App is giving you an error message stating that your server connectivity is blocked. We have a support article on our website which provides troubleshooting
    steps for
    server connectivity being blocked
    . We recommend trying out some of the solutions in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

    Hi Deigge,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

    Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

    Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  6. Rostom L Win User

    So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right???

    Does the issue playing online or multiplayer happen to your other games?

    Let’s check your connection status on Xbox. Open the Xbox Console Companion app, select Settings, and then select the Network tab.
    Look for Server connectivity if the status says Blocked. Check as well if you also see Teredo is unable to qualify next to NAT type.
Thema:

XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue

Loading...
  1. XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue - Similar Threads - Beta XBXOX COnsole

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...