Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language

Discus and support Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. The program was working normally until one time it changed to Arabic. I have no idea how to change it back to English. I didn't change a single... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Akerhgsa, May 14, 2020.

  1. Akerhgsa
    Akerhgsa Guest

    Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language


    Hi.

    The program was working normally until one time it changed to Arabic. I have no idea how to change it back to English.

    I didn't change a single thing and there is no way for the program to use Arabic since I don't speak/read didn't change any settings to Arabic, this can't be right. Multiple people on reddit posted the same issue with no solution. I tried uninstalling, resetting
    to default but nothing works. This is literally 100% unusable now. I have no clue what am I doing in the program.
    Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language [​IMG]

    Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language [​IMG]

    Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Akerhgsa, May 14, 2020
    #1
  2. EmilsLasmanis Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

    Hello, I have quite unque problem.... my xbox (beta) app ir all in arabic! I checked all windows language and regional settings! reinstalled app, still all is in arabic and I can't understand a thing
  3. rolandrefaey Win User

    Back 4 Blood

    I have yes, my first thought was maybe the game glitched out and picked Arabic as a language but as I reinstalled multiple times this hasnt changed the language.
  4. SubsidedGibbon0 Win User

    Arabic Language

    Thanks For The Info Can Someone Remove This.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Arabic Language

  6. onyxishere Win User

    Arabic language

Thema:

Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language

Loading...
  1. Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language - Similar Threads - Beta changed Arabic

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Why tf did you change remote play to your site now it doesn't even work even on the BETA...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why tf did you change remote play to your site now it doesn't even work even on the BETA...: Why tf did you change remote play to your site now it doesn't even work even on the BETA remote play app like the fuck you guys thinking . Sellingxbox buying ps5 fuck your stupid shit im done with...
  10. If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...

    in XboX Insiders
    If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...: If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on my console, ot the ones saved as "xbox home"? On the beta preview it says: system update status: Factory...