XBOX Beta on pc

Discus and support XBOX Beta on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have problem logging into xbox beta in my PC it says could not sign in to xbox live and says could not find the file specified so I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DinkuDhruv, Jun 24, 2021.

  1. DinkuDhruv
    DinkuDhruv Guest

    XBOX Beta on pc


    Hello I have problem logging into xbox beta in my PC it says could not sign in to xbox live and says could not find the file specified so I couldn't log in to my xbox account with game pass subscription PLEASE HELP

    :)
     
    DinkuDhruv, Jun 24, 2021
    #1
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

    Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

    Hi Deigge,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

    Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

    Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Filly Phlex Win User

    New to minecraft...any tips

    The Xbox 360 Edition is currently based on the 1.6.6 Beta version of Minecraft on the PC. The PC version is currently in the 1.2.5 full game (no longer in beta).
  5. NickS623 Win User

    I cannot even launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

    PC, you’ll need the beta version of the Xbox app. Go to App Store and download the beta version of Xbox
  6. Duke Arkillo Win User

    Defiance

    XBOX beta due to start tomorrow and TRION state that the codes will be put out tonight.

    The PC beta invite was included as well for everyone that was accepted for the XBOX beta
Thema:

XBOX Beta on pc

Loading...
  1. XBOX Beta on pc - Similar Threads - Beta

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...