Xbox (beta) on mac

Discus and support Xbox (beta) on mac in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I'm wondering if there's a way to get the Xbox (beta) app on a mac computer? (Preferably free, if that's possible.) There are PC games free with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ytnerT10, Jun 2, 2020.

  1. ytnerT10
    ytnerT10 Guest

    Xbox (beta) on mac


    Hi

    I'm wondering if there's a way to get the Xbox (beta) app on a mac computer? (Preferably free, if that's possible.) There are PC games free with ultimate that I would like to play but can't because I don't own a PC.

    Thank you

    Whoever answers

    :)
     
    ytnerT10, Jun 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Pain130798 Win User

    Xbox (beta) on mac

    Currently the app is available just for pc with windows 10, maybe in a future when the app has been fully released it will be available
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox app .EXE

    The Xbox Beta app needs the UWP framework which isn't implemented in Wine.

    If you wish to run the Windows 10 Xbox Beta App (or any other UWP App from the Windows 10 Store), the only way to do that on your Mac is by dual booting or Virtualization.

    Wine will not help in this case.
  4. choppyseize Win User

    Red Dead Redemption Error Codes 0x20010006 & 0x99350000

    Hi you may want to factory reset the router and set it up again and then clear the MAC address on the Xbox itself. The problem with beta's is that.. Well their beta's. They will have issues and some people won't be able to play at all. That's why they
    have these betas, So they can pin point issues and resolve things that aren't working properly. You may just have to wait until it's out of the beta version before you will be able to play. The refund option won't work since it's a beta and you've been told
    this beforehand.
  5. RUNtheTRAPhouse Win User

    Xbox One: Destiny beta needs an update, error message.

    GO TO SETTINGS, AND THEN IP SETTINGS, GO TO YOUR ALTERNATE MAC ADRESS ANS THEN CLICK CLEAR. YOUR XBOX WILL RESTART AMD THEN TRY GOING TO THE BETA NOW!!! IT WORKS !!!!!! THANK GOD

    LIKE 0

    MODERATE
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

    Hi,

    i see on the stardew valley forum that this issue is usually related to the beta version of the game try clear the mac adress to see if that helps
Thema:

Xbox (beta) on mac

Loading...
  1. Xbox (beta) on mac - Similar Threads - beta mac

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...