Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrazyCrayon, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

/u/KrazyCrayon, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BRODIEMAN-27AFC304-8 Win User

Xbox One S Controller - Play & Charge Kit Issue?

Also, just noticed the charge icon on the console home screen doesn't show any progress.

It usually shows a charging animation.
  3. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  4. HassanB Win User

Not able to enter Public Beta.

Hello,

That information has not been updated on that page for quite some time. Clicking the "Private Beta" icon doesn't do anything, it never has, it's just a tile there for show.

For any issues with the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta please make a post in the private beta forums here.

If you're getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" when visiting the page above then this means that you don't have access yet. Please be patient as a forum support staffer will need to check if you're eligible for forum access. You can only access the beta
    forums from the gamertag that actually registered for the beta dashboard. You will not be able to access the private beta forums if you've downloaded your profile to another console and that converted your account from points to currency.
  5. HassanB Win User

Can't access Public Beta!

Hello,

That information has not been updated on that page for quite some time. Clicking the "Private Beta" icon doesn't do anything, it never has, it's just a tile there for show.

For any issues with the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta please make a post in the private beta forums here.

If you're getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" when visiting the page above then this means that you don't have access yet. Please be patient as a forum support staffer will need to check if you're eligible for forum access. You can only access the beta forums
    from the gamertag that actually registered for the beta dashboard. You will not be able to access the private beta forums if you've downloaded your profile to another console and that converted your account from points to currency.
  6. FinnGiant Win User

Fallout 4 wont load

Well, it doesn't seem to think there's any game inserted at all. There is no little ring on the game icon to show its inserted, I think its problem is reading the disc, to begin with.
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

1. Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix? - Similar Threads - Beta Doesn't show

2. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  3. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,: I have Xbox Game pass ultimate, On Origin it says Red Alert 3 is free on Ea play, but doesn't let me log in to EA play. If I log into Ea play beta app, it says Red Alert 3 is not on gamepass. I...
  6. Got invited to the PC Beta, but the Infinite Flight doesn't populate in my PC Xbox Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Got invited to the PC Beta, but the Infinite Flight doesn't populate in my PC Xbox Insider...: I received an email invitation to the PC Multiplayer Halo Infinite Flight this weekend but i do not see the flight within my Xbox Insider Hub App on PC. GT: IAteUrCOOK1E submitted by...
  7. I Try to leave Minecraft Beta countless times, but it doesn't work. how do I opt out?

in XboX Insiders
    I Try to leave Minecraft Beta countless times, but it doesn't work. how do I opt out?: So, Minecraft Beta. I Try to leave it, it doesn't work. I try using the other methods, doesn't work. I try to use my Xbox account to leave, doesn't work. how do I get out? and when you do the...
  8. Wireless Controller connects but doesn't work with XCloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Controller connects but doesn't work with XCloud beta: As the title says, I've connected my Wireless Controller to my iPhone running iOS 14.5 but it doesn't seem to pick up any button presses from my controller. It's connected to my phone but it just...
  9. Trying to install the Minecraft beta doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install the Minecraft beta doesn't work: I just tried to install the minecraft beta but it doesn't work. Whenever i try to install it, it redirects me to the microsoft store saying i have to buy minecraft again. Though i already own...
  10. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...: Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the...