Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working?

Discus and support Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; New pc built, xbox support page infinite loading loop on all browsers and xbox beta app party chat not connecting says try again later after few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sal Nunez, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Sal Nunez
    Sal Nunez Guest

New pc built, xbox support page infinite loading loop on all browsers and xbox beta app party chat not connecting says try again later after few seconds.

:)

Sal Nunez, Aug 18, 2020
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Beta App for PC is completely broken

This page has some troubleshooting steps regarding the Xbox app beta for Windows 10 version 1903. Please also keep in mind that beta
    software is not finished, and may misbehave. So you could have everything set up properly and it still may not work.
  3. zerinhoZ Win User

How to enable mods on the new Xbox app?

I didn't mean that the one on the Microsoft store was a Child account, but that you could install games for adults if you have an adult account on the Microsoft store app, if you don't see moods option on the Xbox app it's because one of 2 reasons

1.- Game do not support moods
    2.- Account used in the Xbox app it's a Child account
    Well, then that's a bug with the new beta for the Xbox app, before joining the beta program I could install mods for games on the game page, it's just now that I joined the beta that I can't.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc

In search bar type Apps and Features, then click on Xbox Beta, then click advanced options, then click on reset app and if that doesn't work then click on repair app. If none of this works try reinstalling the Xbox Beta app.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Gears 5 half downloaded

Hi BenKeegan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As you're having difficulty in downloading or installing games using the Xbox (Beta) app in conjunction with Xbox Game Pass for PC, you may wish to try the solutions available
    in our community page Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    , as well as our support article Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ to see if they may resolve your issue.

I also recommend that should you run into any issues with the app that you report this using the Feedback area within the app as it is still in Beta testing.
    In the app, when you pull out the menu at the bottom, there is an option for Feedback. If you report through there, that can get that information directly to the developers to investigate or add/fix those features. Reporting
    these instances is very helpful in improving the performance of the app.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. dReamsOulty Win User

Teredo Disabled

Hi Darklinkx10, Thanks for trying the troubleshooting tips that have been suggested and sorry to hear none of them helped with your issue. What would be of great help is if you could report this issue via Xbox App Beta using the "Report a problem" so we
    can request an investigation. You can DL the beta version of the app by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta". In the mean time I have reported this in our reports to the developers so they are aware of this issue.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
    Do the dev are still on it because the problem remained unfixed. We're even wondering if the support is readen istead of throwing some support page that obviously everyone tried but didn't work...
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working? - Similar Threads - Beta App Support

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming: Just got fiber internet installed, and I booted up Forza Horizon 4 and Halo 5 to test cloud gaming. To my surprise, my Xbox Series controller rumbled when playing. This was not the case in the...
  8. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  9. Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App: Hi All, I dont know if I am missing something but I cannot use my Xbox One controller to navigate the XBOX (beta) App. Works fine with games but I have to use the mouse to navigate the app...
  10. Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future?: Currently it only works for 64 bit computers only. submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]