Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Omega_Contagion, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the way to 100% and then said error. I reported that and tried restarting. It got to 9% and got the same error. Now every time I try and restart the download it just doesn't and keeps giving me errors. After reboot of comp it tries again, gets to 9% and get same error. Today I got a new error code.

0x80070070

Any info would be great. I feel like my computer is stuck trying to restart the download, and I would like to try fresh from 0. I've reinstalled the app, no luck. I'm at a loss, and sad because this is the only game I wanted to play off the pc game pass. Up shot it was only $1? either way, frustrated.

submitted by /u/Omega_Contagion
    [link] [comments]

/u/Omega_Contagion, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. NickS623 Win User

I cannot even launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

PC, you’ll need the beta version of the Xbox app. Go to App Store and download the beta version of Xbox
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

Ok,so you can now upload a custom gamerpic if you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.

If it's the ordinary xbox app it wont work
  6. incognitony Win User

beta app crashing

I don't think you actually need the Xbox beta app to launch any game? The app is useful for checking the Xbox Game Pass for PC catalog, but you can also download any games via the Microsoft Store without the Xbox beta app. And the app doesn't need to run
    in the background when you're playing Microsoft Store games on your PC
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game - Similar Threads - Beta app Wont

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Xbox (beta) App wont install Missing Dependencies

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) App wont install Missing Dependencies: [IMG] Whenever I try to install the missing stuff, it just changes to Installing then back to Install. I have tried a lot of methods and nothing has worked for me....
  4. Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update: I am trying to use the xbox (beta) app on my pc running windows ten, but when I try to install it gives me the error code: Code: 0x80070005. I also get this code when I try to install or update...
  5. Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load: Xbox app just loads forever and nothing happens. Companion app just wont sign in and says I have no internet which I do. Ive tried all kinds of resetting and reinstalling. Help. Im locked out of...
  6. Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service: Yeah, so.. like a lot of us, I woke up one day with no internet speed. Naturally check the task manager, end up having to force force disable Delivery Optimization through the Registry, and now I...
  7. vampry wont download via xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vampry wont download via xbox beta app: I've tried everything, from restarting the app to restarting my computer but it just wont download Here is the error code: 0x80073cf3 fe213afa-6ea3-4209-a1e0-bdc229f8b238
  8. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  10. Under xbox,xbox beta app , wont start AoE :Castle Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Under xbox,xbox beta app , wont start AoE :Castle Siege: First of all i tried everything . Now i gonna loose my mind . Really , upgraded to windows 10 and now i can't play with Castle Siege on my laptop. When i start the game it pops up the loading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta app wont download game