Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

Discus and support Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DauntingSky, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

/u/DauntingSky, Jun 14, 2019
  2. EagerSkydiver60 Win User

Can't install some games on xbox game pass for PC?

I have restarted, restarted modem, flushed dns, signed in and out etc, also tried task manager fix. tried looking in windows store for updates, as per recommendation from another website. No luck. The mobile app can't install games, my other computer
    can't install games, the windows store can't install games, and the xbox beta app can't install games. This is seriously broken and I haven't seen any effort from Microsoft to fix it
  3. aXs Dalton Win User

beta

Hi there, when you downloaded the app to become a beta member did it say you are "Officially in"? Because if not, you didn't make it into the beta program. Also, try going over to the beta forums and looking for any solutions or fixes.
  4. Fuzzin Win User

Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

This seemed to have signed me into the Xbox beta app after reinstalling it. However I am unable to access the store as it still gives me the message "sorry, partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it."

Thanks for your help!
  5. AllOutJay Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR "Something went wrong. Try again later."

Hey Hammer,

When downloading the Xbox App (Beta) and trying to use the Windows 10 Game DVR, I still get the same error from before. Any ideas of when this may be fixed? Trying to record videos for my YouTube channel, but I can't because of this.

Best regards,

Jay
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

i can't upload my xbox app videos

Hi Gary,

Do you take these clips on an Xbox One console or using the Game Bar on Windows 10 when recording your game clips?

Usually clips are uploaded automatically to Xbox Live once you take the clip but if it's not uploading go ahead and

restart your PC with a clean boot
    and start up just the Xbox App. Try to upload the clip again after the clean boot.

Make sure that the Xbox App is up to date by checking through the Microsoft Store and if that doesn't help look for the Xbox beta app and try uploading it through there.
Thema:

Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

1. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?... - Similar Threads - beta app windows

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  8. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125: I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it....
  9. Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening: Hi guys I'm new to the community, and wanted to share something that helped me and hopefully can help others if it is indeed a fix. When I open the new Xbox app (beta) I continue to get a pop up...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox BETA APP MAKES ME RESTART WHEN I LOOK AT GAMES