Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

Discus and support Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SugarGorilla, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces to reset itself. It only happens when I'm downloading the games, not when I'm just on the app or playing the games I've downloaded already.

Any idea what could be causing this? Just updated to the latest Windows 10 and the problem is still there.

EDIT: after some experimenting, I have discovered it was a problem with the newest windows 10 1903 update that I downloaded to get the app to work. I tried downloading a big file from chrome and was getting the same memory leak. I used the registry cleaner in CCleaner Pro, updated my maleware/virus scanners and did some scans then did a clean boot (learned from https://windows101tricks.com/fix-memory-leak-problem-on-windows-10/ ) and the issue seems to be resolved. Not sure which one solved it, but I suggest trying some of those things if you're having the same problem.

submitted by /u/SugarGorilla
    [link] [comments]

/u/SugarGorilla, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

Hello SugarGorilla,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your computer's memory is being consume tremendously when you are downloading a game through the Xbox App beta. We suggest making sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  3. Marwan699 Win User

i want to know too .. hope they answer
  4. Ackis Win User

Does the memory leak go away when you close the program?
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. II EYEBALL II Win User

Battlefield 3 xbox 360 videos

Nah,No tec difficulties,its pre-alpha leaks,even beta gonna be 10 times better than these!And no more of this "forget the open beta" talk!Thats just crazy talk!
Thema:

Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

1. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy - Similar Threads - Beta app Windows

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  8. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125: I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it....
  9. Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening: Hi guys I'm new to the community, and wanted to share something that helped me and hopefully can help others if it is indeed a fix. When I open the new Xbox app (beta) I continue to get a pop up...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...