Xbox being weird

Discus and support Xbox being weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I loaded on to my xbox everything was ok I then added my sister's account to it because we share gold so my account had gold too. Then when I next... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylertaylor6, Feb 17, 2022.

  1. tylertaylor6
    tylertaylor6 Guest

    Xbox being weird


    When I loaded on to my xbox everything was ok I then added my sister's account to it because we share gold so my account had gold too. Then when I next tried to play a game it said took to long to load I have repeated this with 4 different games and 2 apps and they all have the same issue I have tried restarting my xbox and that doesn't help. The only thing that works is a factory reset but if I do that I have to add my sisters account on for gold anyway it's been doing this for a while now so hopefully someone can help.

    :)
     
    tylertaylor6, Feb 17, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Xbox being weird

    Hello,

    It sounds like you are having trouble game sharing with your sister's account. If that's the case, you'll need to have the person with the active subscription (Your sister in this case, I believe) to set your console as the Home Xbox. Your home Xbox lets you share games and content with other people who sign in to it with their profile.

    Instructions on how to designate your Home Xbox here: Designate a home Xbox | Xbox Support

    Additional Information:

    Sharing your Xbox Live Gold subscription | Xbox Support

    Of course, you can also check the home page of Xbox Support to see if there are any outages that may be giving you trouble with your games.

    -Hayabusa
  3. SandM1tch Win User

    Xbox being rather weird

    Sounds like faulty disc drive? only had that problem with the original Xbox 360. I have a Slim now so i haven't had many issues, but what i think is weird about the Xbox 360 S is that since the CPU and GPU are one chip, its slower through one front-side
    bus now than it is with 2 separate chips like in the original 360. Even though they say its the same speed though... Just my take on Xbox being weird
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Xbox being rather weird

    mine started to act wierd just before it red ringed on me
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Rewards being weird

    Hello alexthegreat26,

    We are currently investigating an issue with some user's subscriptions. Can you confirm if you are a Xbox Preview Program member, or have participated in the Game Pass Alpha preview?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Minecraft is being weird

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account want to use for Minecraft.
Thema:

Xbox being weird

Loading...
  1. Xbox being weird - Similar Threads - being weird

  2. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  3. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  4. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  5. Xbox display is being weird, how do I fix?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox display is being weird, how do I fix?: I started my xbox up today and the text all looked very tiny and blurry. I restarted it and it fixed itself or so I thought. I pressed the home button and now the lettering all looks very large...
  6. How do shorten a suspension or lift it cause all I was is ask someone was being weird and I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do shorten a suspension or lift it cause all I was is ask someone was being weird and I...: I just want one last chance and keep getting that Xbox can't help please just give me one last chance I'm so soo sorry I will do what I did again please just hear me out...
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

    in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Why are all of my controllers being weird?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all of my controllers being weird?: i really don’t know what’s going on i have three controllers (two elite series 2 and one normal), and they all have the exact same problem. it’s like stick drift, but it’s not. none of the...
  9. Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?: So recently I was trying to open Xbox inside her hub and it just times out and some other notable applications timeout and trying to install games is bugging out (0x8027025a Is the error code)...
  10. Ori 2 can't be installed, uninstalled, or launched? Weird problem with Xbox beta app on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Ori 2 can't be installed, uninstalled, or launched? Weird problem with Xbox beta app on...: I'm having trouble launching Ori and the Will of the Wisps via Xbox's beta app on Windows 10. My machine more than meets the specs for it. I am subscribed to Game Pass and can launch other games...