[Xbox] - Battery status of all accessories on Xbox Homepage

Discus and support [Xbox] - Battery status of all accessories on Xbox Homepage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please enhance the OS on the console so that it displays the battery information of all the connected accessories (controllers, headsets etc). This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SSethia, Nov 30, 2021.

1. SSethia
    SSethia Guest

Please enhance the OS on the console so that it displays the battery information of all the connected accessories (controllers, headsets etc). This feature should be visually intuitive and should show battery health on the home screen.

:)

SSethia, Nov 30, 2021
  2. That Boy Hero Win User

XSX Play and Charge Kit

Turn on your xbox and press the home button. In the top right you will see the battery status of your accessories.
  3. xbox24ru Win User

Can't see battery charge icon when I push the Xbox button

Hi there have you checked out this article regarding xbox one battery status for controllers

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/how-to-check-controller-battery-on-console

If you need further assistance let us know.

Thanks

Alec
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

5. greg_window10_instal Win User

Can I use 3,7v batteries on my xbox controller?

Tharcan,

Technically speaking the answer is No. Microsoft only supports "Using AA batteries in your Xbox One Wireless Controller" (2x1.5V) or "Using
    the Play & Charge Kit battery pack
    " . However, I have been using 1.2V AA Ni-MH (HR6) rechargeable batteries for years with no problems. I have a few of them always sitting in a wall charger, ready to be used when needed.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/using-aa-batteries

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/about-play-and-charge-kit

SA
  6. PresidentIan Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery

I'm sorry guys, your responses may be correct but I entirely forgot to mention that I am playing on PC. I'm connecting my controller via bluetooth if that helps either. Although in the Xbox Accessories app even if the controller is plugged in there is
    no status about battery.
Thema:

1. [Xbox] - Battery status of all accessories on Xbox Homepage - Similar Threads - Battery status accessories

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  4. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  5. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  6. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  7. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  8. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  9. Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?: I have a new gaming laptop "ASUS TUF Dash F15" and I want to handle the battery in the best way to keep it good and functional well and keep its lifetime for the longest time, so my question is:...
  10. My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...: A while ago the controller had had connection problems, but these were solvable and in the end I could still play, but now it is no longer possible, if I only use batteries (checked that they are...