xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many...

Discus and support xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many reports began to arrive 66cdd688-e92a-4f1f-abc3-870c3d63d884 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Angel Wongsk, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Angel Wongsk
    Angel Wongsk Guest

xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many...

:)

Angel Wongsk, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many reports began to arrive

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff for assistance.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me)

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your ban from Xbox ambassadors program.

You may reach out to the Ambassador team for this by sending them an email to xboxambs @ microsoft.com.

That is the only way to file a dispute for your ban from the program.

Hope that helps!
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Xbox not starting but is making startup sounds.

Hey there,

I'm an Xbox Ambassador and I'll try to help out in any way I can. One quick qustion....are you part of the insider program on your console? I ask only because I had this issue a while back with my One X, took it off the Program and everything returned to normal. This also coincided with constantly having the console asking for these random 68MB updates over and over again.

- Xbox Ambassador since Jan 2020

#Staysafe

#PositiveGaming
  5. BumpierDuke810 Win User

I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to the Ambassador program directly since only one of the program leads can respond specifically to you about joining.

The contact info can be found at the bottom of the
    FAQ
    page.
    I try that and said my account was banned from ambassador program
  6. ALI ALIRAQI5959 Win User

I have received enforcement action

Thanks for being nice to me, I am not upset because I have been given enforcement I am annoyed that I have been removed from the xbox ambassadors program I just hope and with all my heart that I will return to this program, and I will be very grateful and thankful to you if you made me return to this program.
Thema:

1. xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many... - Similar Threads - banned ambassadors return

2. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  3. Banned from xbox ambassadors for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox ambassadors for no reason: I was banned from the ambassadors platform for no apparent reason, the only history I have was a two-day suspension that had already been served some time ago, other than that I have no history of...
  4. How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...: Being apart of the xbox ambassador program For only a week And when you join the wrong party. Full of 8 to 12 year Olds And they ask you questions About the xbox ambassador program And think...
  5. How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...: Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there...
  6. How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...: It was a few years ago or longer when Xbox Ambassador became a thing online it showed up on my Xbox. I sign up cuz I was the age and had the gamer points to sigh up, I got accepted and I only had...
  7. Can you appeal bans from the ambassador program if you have no enforcement history on your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you appeal bans from the ambassador program if you have no enforcement history on your...: I was wondering if its possible to appeal bans for the ambassador program. I was banned about 5-6 years ago i believe. I was going to submit a case review, however the suspension was so long ago...
  8. can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban: i received a 2 day com ban for a bad gamerpic (i honestly thought it wasnt bad) but i got removed from the program and i was wondering if i could get back in it at all...
  9. Xbox ambassador program ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program ban: I discovered today that I have been banned from the Xbox ambassador program dispute the fact that didn't do anything to deserve being banned. Any assistance in rectifying this situation would be...
  10. Xbox ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador ban: i haven't had any enforcement actions in almost three years can I rejoin the program 573fb179-e138-4e69-a9bb-cfc4e88e8b4e