Xbox band me

Discus and support Xbox band me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; they band me for a inappropriate gamerpic cus every one thinks the Confederate flag is a racist flag. Like wtf 5a2937e9-37c0-4ccc-a53a-635860396011 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuietMango71928, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Xbox band me

they band me for a inappropriate gamerpic cus every one thinks the Confederate flag is a racist flag. Like wtf

:)

QuietMango71928, Oct 22, 2017
  2. EatherSpace
    EatherSpace Guest
    Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as purchased on Xbox One.

Same issue here. Some songs showed up in Rock Band 4, others did not. They show up in the Xbox Store, and I can download them through the store, but they do not show up in the Rock Band store. Only available as purchase.

The Xbox store shows that I have bought them (search, addons for Rock Band on Xbox One), the Xbox store allows me to install them, Rock Band 4 doesn't recognize them.

EatherSpace, Oct 22, 2017
  3. emiterrier
    emiterrier Guest
    Green Day Rockband export

can you explain me how it works?

i have band hero

rock band song pack2

and rock band 3

emiterrier, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox band me

Doesn't matter what other people think,if it violates the ToU/CoC,which it does, then you will be suspended.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox band me

Doesn't matter what other people think,if it violates the ToU/CoC,which it does, then you will be suspended.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.
  6. emiterrier Win User

Green Day Rockband export

can you explain me how it works?

i have band hero

rock band song pack2

and rock band 3
  7. EatherSpace Win User

Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as purchased on Xbox One.

Same issue here. Some songs showed up in Rock Band 4, others did not. They show up in the Xbox Store, and I can download them through the store, but they do not show up in the Rock Band store. Only available as purchase.

The Xbox store shows that I have bought them (search, addons for Rock Band on Xbox One), the Xbox store allows me to install them, Rock Band 4 doesn't recognize them.
  8. BladeInNeck Win User

what's your bands name?

have all rock bands and just about all guitar heros. so many band names. recent one played rock band 3 , name- So It Begins Again...if anyone wants to jam or help knock out some of the band achievements then hit me up.
  9. BladeInNeck Win User

Anyone want to play guitar hero?

have all but 3 guitar heros and all rock bands. if anyone wants to jam in a band or knock out achievements then hit me up.
Thema:

Xbox band me

1. Xbox band me - Similar Threads - band

2. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  3. Xbox green band “JUMP IN”

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox green band “JUMP IN”: I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles with jump in written on the green band is it...
  4. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. How do I get on band

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get on band: I got banned from Xbox one but how do I get on banned. adb78a78-312b-480d-afbb-dce0937e1895
  7. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  8. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...
  9. What band does an Xbox1 support

in XBoX on Windows
    What band does an Xbox1 support: What band does an Xbox1 support f32d7f2b-6600-497a-a542-f885d8561f7b
  10. How to i find out if my Ip address is band or blocked? If so how do i fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to i find out if my Ip address is band or blocked? If so how do i fix it?: on Xbox one game pass works, I can launch the store, but it will not load anything. tried bringing up my account in web browser and nothing loads. the only thing we can do to get it to load or...