Xbox band me

Discus and support Xbox band me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; they band me for a inappropriate gamerpic cus every one thinks the Confederate flag is a racist flag. Like wtf 5a2937e9-37c0-4ccc-a53a-635860396011 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuietMango71928, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Xbox band me

they band me for a inappropriate gamerpic cus every one thinks the Confederate flag is a racist flag. Like wtf

:)

QuietMango71928, Oct 22, 2017
  2. EatherSpace
    EatherSpace Guest
    Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as purchased on Xbox One.

Same issue here. Some songs showed up in Rock Band 4, others did not. They show up in the Xbox Store, and I can download them through the store, but they do not show up in the Rock Band store. Only available as purchase.

The Xbox store shows that I have bought them (search, addons for Rock Band on Xbox One), the Xbox store allows me to install them, Rock Band 4 doesn't recognize them.

EatherSpace, Oct 22, 2017
  3. emiterrier
    emiterrier Guest
    Green Day Rockband export

can you explain me how it works?

i have band hero

rock band song pack2

and rock band 3

emiterrier, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox band me

Doesn't matter what other people think,if it violates the ToU/CoC,which it does, then you will be suspended.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox band me

Doesn't matter what other people think,if it violates the ToU/CoC,which it does, then you will be suspended.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.
  6. emiterrier Win User

Green Day Rockband export

can you explain me how it works?

i have band hero

rock band song pack2

and rock band 3
  7. EatherSpace Win User

Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as purchased on Xbox One.

Same issue here. Some songs showed up in Rock Band 4, others did not. They show up in the Xbox Store, and I can download them through the store, but they do not show up in the Rock Band store. Only available as purchase.

The Xbox store shows that I have bought them (search, addons for Rock Band on Xbox One), the Xbox store allows me to install them, Rock Band 4 doesn't recognize them.
  8. BladeInNeck Win User

what's your bands name?

have all rock bands and just about all guitar heros. so many band names. recent one played rock band 3 , name- So It Begins Again...if anyone wants to jam or help knock out some of the band achievements then hit me up.
  9. BladeInNeck Win User

Anyone want to play guitar hero?

have all but 3 guitar heros and all rock bands. if anyone wants to jam in a band or knock out achievements then hit me up.
Thema:

Xbox band me

1. Xbox band me - Similar Threads - band

2. Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...: Please help I don’t want this to happen agian f4891ec6-783d-478d-933e-ddf2036eb759
  3. What happen to Rock Band 3? I bought it and can’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to Rock Band 3? I bought it and can’t install: I bought the Rock band 3 for Xbox and can’t install I bought some songs too but can’t use . 1cf205ad-9794-4bd8-82dd-de2fa3fab2b6
  4. I have recently been perm band

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have recently been perm band: i have recently been perm band and i was wondering if anyone from the xbox enforcement team whould reply to my appeal im very sad and mad at the same time cause i just brought the new cod and now...
  5. Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?: I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these games. 97979ce4-9efd-4921-9cd9-a393ef8122c6
  6. Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues: Hi, i have a rock band beatles set. Last year i used to play the game on my xone without issue. Last week i want to play again but my drums and guitar (a hofner bass) dont connect to my console. I...
  7. Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band.: On the 18th I was banned from communications. I sent appeals in asking to see direct details of my band and the image or message that resulted in my banned me. The response told me I was banned...
  8. xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller: Connect xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller to xbox one via xbox usb wireless adapter for windows 507d1e10-9c9c-43e9-b599-4e00efec62b2
  9. How can I force my Xbox Series X to connect to the 5Gh channel / band of my router's...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I force my Xbox Series X to connect to the 5Gh channel / band of my router's...: Problem: I live in the UK. I have a BT Smart Hub which combines 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz into one Wi-Fi network and has no option so split out the bands into two networks. My Xbox Series X appears to...
  10. XBOX One Black Screen with flickering Green band

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Black Screen with flickering Green band: Hi All, my Xbox One has been working fine, untouched, for a long time and for whatever reason this morning when I tried to turn it on I ran into this issue. I cannot navigate anywhere, it is stuck...