Xbox Ban

Discus and support Xbox Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a communication ban from xbox that lasts for 3 months and honestly this takes it takes it too far. Unless they remove it then I think PS 4 OR 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phoenixblade65, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Xbox Ban

I have a communication ban from xbox that lasts for 3 months and honestly this takes it takes it too far. Unless they remove it then I think PS 4 OR 3 is better because it's rules and regulations aren't strict like xbox. PS 4 you can enjoy talking with people
    however you like. Xbox now just starts to makes me mad. Pretty much tommorow or after xbox reads this I have a PS 4. If anyone judges me of what kind of person I am and why I stuck with xbox, then just get reported. I will come back on xbox if they lift the
    ban of me.

:)

phoenixblade65, Sep 14, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Sep 14, 2017
  3. alan280170
    alan280170 Guest
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Xbox Ban

Actually the PSN has similar policies and enforcement.

Just follow the
    Code of Conduct
    and you will have no problems with enforcement.

An Old Freak, Sep 14, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    the enforcement theam isn't on the forum so they won't help you here.

for more info on your ban (including duration etc) visit
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

CrazY1985, Sep 14, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Suggest you review the Xbox Code of Conduct:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Also, You may want to look at this:

Playstation COC

Community Code of Conduct

OK Fowl, Sep 15, 2017
  7. This is what the company said to do because it doesn't allow me to apply for a review its like a scam or something

phoenixblade65, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Bartford Win User

Console ban question

ok thanks, also say the banned account on the banned xbox is also on another xbox, say and older xbox, would that console also be banned? thanks
  9. Nursemorph Win User

How can I add a new account on my xbox when it's banned

Trying to add a banned account to an Xbox is not possible. Nor is trying to add an account to a banned Xbox console (ie hardware ban)
  10. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  11. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

XBox One S can't play games

There is a chance that the Xbox is a banned one.

An Xbox Live device ban is permanent for Xbox consoles and devices. Even if the ownership changes, the device ban is still there and can’t be lifted. If you purchase an Xbox console or device that’s been banned, you won’t be able to connect to Xbox
    Live.

If you’ve bought a second-hand Xbox console or device and you can’t sign in or connect to Xbox Live, it might be banned and you’ll need to contact the previous owner or user.
  12. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
Thema:

Xbox Ban

1. Xbox Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...