Xbox ban system glitch

Discus and support Xbox ban system glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account has been communication ban because some people thought it was okay to spam the report on my account so I got communication ban but since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MvP Chaos, Oct 20, 2017.

1. MvP Chaos
    MvP Chaos Guest

Xbox ban system glitch

my account has been communication ban because some people thought it was okay to spam the report on my account so I got communication ban but since Xbox has a glitch in there system now my multiplayer and access to Xbox Live is now banned.

:)

MvP Chaos, Oct 20, 2017
  2. PR1M3D3ATH
    PR1M3D3ATH Guest
    i got but its a "glitch in the system" (communication)

when i have a look at my comm ban i can see cause i get a glitch in the system page

i think this warrents a apology form xbox and a unban

PR1M3D3ATH, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Gamertag score problem

So my Gamerscore will stay at what it is then and also is there a chance of getting ban for a glitch in the system

MFF PremiumZR1x, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox ban system glitch

No glitch in the system.

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only get suspended if you have broken the rules.In fact anyone abusing the reporting feature will get suspended themselves.

Sounds like while your case was being investigated they found other offences you had committed & have added to your suspension.

Have a look on the enforcement site here

If it's 100 day suspension then it wont show up & can not be appealed.

Daft Badger, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox ban system glitch

No glitch in the system.

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only get suspended if you have broken the rules.In fact anyone abusing the reporting feature will get suspended themselves.

Sounds like while your case was being investigated they found other offences you had committed & have added to your suspension.

Have a look on the enforcement site here

If it's 100 day suspension then it wont show up & can not be appealed.
  6. Evil Jeremy87 Win User

question about glitching??

No, you cannot be banned for single player. You MIGHT get profile banned for modding/system tampering if caught. But glitching you cannot get Profile banned but R* can IP ban you online if they want for glitching. That is if they want actually want to.
  7. MFF PremiumZR1x Win User

Gamertag score problem

So my Gamerscore will stay at what it is then and also is there a chance of getting ban for a glitch in the system
  8. JimPlowman Win User

Banned

Swift: Epic does not and CANNOT reset your profile. It is a glitch in the system. Make a backup file. I have two of them.

Bans are for modding or cheating. Your GT is detected using a modification program and then perma banned
  9. HatefulVexed Win User

Banned account help!

Hey is your account still banned? the same thing just happened to me and a xbox ambassador said it was a glitch in the system and it will be fixed soon, hopefully but i my ban was probably communication ban that are usually suspension and i didn't get a suspension since 2018 for communications, so even if i was reported for communication i don't think my whole account should get banned for a misunderstanding.. Yes we have 2 different cases but maybe this is a glitch for the both of us because i got 15 years of playing on my account so i understand your pain.
Thema:

Xbox ban system glitch

1. Xbox ban system glitch - Similar Threads - ban system glitch

2. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  3. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  4. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  5. Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system.: As any sane person on Xbox knows, the communications ban system is a diabolical twisted and absolutely abhorrent solution to a problem that doesn't exist in the first place. It's supposedly...
  6. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  7. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  8. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...: I guess I have to put something here db304e72-42e1-42bc-9e0c-f9ae4fb4e658
  9. Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X): I was playing Warzone last night, then around 9:50 I got disconnected and a message popped up saying my console was banned. This morning I tried to see if i could connect to Xbox Live and i was...
  10. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...