Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

Discus and support Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CodyRock1, Jun 14, 2020.

1. CodyRock1
    CodyRock1 Guest

Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names.

So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk

Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a disconting 247 plz fix my dads xbox does not do this. Fix or PlayStation is beter. and the internet is fine.

:)

CodyRock1, Jun 14, 2020
  2. TheShredder7 Win User

Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod removed] off off

Well technically, since you used similar language he did have the right to report you and Xbox has the right to ban you. All you can do is report him too and let Xbox do its own thing and ban him. Best to not respond to any such messages at all!
  3. choppyseize Win User

Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod removed] off off

It's always best never to respond. Just report and block. Otherwise things like this happen. If you didn't report that user Enforcement won't know to investigate. Also bans and suspensions can happen weeks after the fact, they're not always instant.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Just an FYI, the Enforcement team do not use these Forums. All you can really do at this point is submit a Case Review.

Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's

Enforcement History
    , provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Like the others mentioned, don't respond to harassment. Some people might be just trying to bait you into saying something inappropriate, so that they can report you. Next time just mute, block, and / or report them.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/file-a-complaint
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

i got ban unfair from communication

hey someone insult me on xbox when i tried to defend myself he report me and i got a communication ban. Is their a way that someone in my xbox can see my message cause im telling the truht and if is it possible to unbanned me or at least ban him too cause
    i dint reported him cause im not toxic and when i defend myself i get shot down . plz can someone help it make me a little angry i dont get why i get ban but not him even though he started. thank you to listen to my thx if i could talk with a support it will
    be really helpful. ps sorry for the grammar error i talk and write mostly french
    If you hurt someone roughly, and he tells you, you can be banned, and you will be blocked for several days or weeks.
  6. RJEB94 Win User

Wrongfully banned

Since your remarks have asterisks I imagine what you said contained swear words of some sort which xbox does not allow. I got a 24 hour ban just recently when someone called me the [mod removed] and i replied by calling him a "campin [mod removed]. Xbox follows the first come first serve rule so if he reported you before you reported him you are the one gonna get banned first
Thema:

1. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod... - Similar Threads - ban cause someone

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  6. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  7. Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action: I didn't mean to send that type of message but I couldn't control myself in the moment 45c90bb9-0f53-4082-b321-434e7bf7f0a4
  8. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  9. I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?: [img] I got banned caused I asked fo a 2v2 and I got a strike I didn't do anything it's really dumb that they banned me for that I shouldn't have gotten banned for this...
  10. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...