xbox backwards compatibility request: Sonic the hedgehog (2006)

Discus and support xbox backwards compatibility request: Sonic the hedgehog (2006) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I would like to request Sonic the hedgehog (2006) xbox 360 to be backwards compatible for xbox series x and s and one. It's a game many of us... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Humble-Contract, Mar 16, 2023.

1. xbox backwards compatibility request: Sonic the hedgehog (2006)

Hello! I would like to request Sonic the hedgehog (2006) xbox 360 to be backwards compatible for xbox series x and s and one. It's a game many of us want to play on next gen instead on 360 so if it would be possible. It would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Humble-Contract
    [link] [comments]

/u/Humble-Contract, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on my Xbox One….is it possible for it to be backwards compatible cause’ I’ve never played it before?

Hello, James my name is Oskayra I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is not backward compatible with Xbox One. This means that you cannot play the Xbox 360 version of the game on an Xbox One console. There is no digital version of the game available for purchase on the Xbox Store, so you cannot download it either.

If you want to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, you will need to find a way to play the original Xbox 360 version of the game.

Although there is another way to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, you can purchase an Xbox X or S Series. These consoles are backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games, so you can play Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 on them.

I hope I have been helpful, if so, let me know, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. RaSonic Win User

A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

No updates about my Xbox 360 titles achievements

Sonic The Hedgehog ( 2006 )

Dead island

RE 6

DMC HD Collection

Have not appeared again

All of these are not inclued on backwards compatibility

Assassin's Creed Brothehood as well but this one is on backwards compatibility
  4. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Backwards Compatibility.

The backwards compatibility program is currently suspended with no guarantee of it ever resuming.

There are a bunch of remakes of other better received Sonic games coming out this year, but not that one
  6. SinfulShadow117 Win User

What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

i want them to add shadow the hedgehog for the original xbox and sonic the hedgehog (2006) for the xbox 360 to the list
Thema:

xbox backwards compatibility request: Sonic the hedgehog (2006)

1. xbox backwards compatibility request: Sonic the hedgehog (2006) - Similar Threads - backwards compatibility request

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  7. Why not allow us to request OG Xbox games for backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not allow us to request OG Xbox games for backwards compatibility?: Basically title… personally, I’m disappointed that I cannot load DND heroes, the shrek games, or even the lil Zapper game. There were too many fun games that are getting passed up and forgotten....
  8. I wanna request a game to be backwards compatible to the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna request a game to be backwards compatible to the Xbox one: The game I request is bakugan battle brawlers game because from what I’ve read on the Microsoft site a lot of people would the retinue of this game myself included so please bring this game back....
  9. Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?: I've been looking for a bit for this I know it use to be a thing. Anyone know if it still exists? All I really care about right now is seeing about Armored core V and Alpha Protocol, maybe some...
  10. backward compat. request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backward compat. request: To the developers i personally think that there are not enough original Xbox games playable on the Xbox one.I would like to see the pirates of the Caribbean game one the Xbox one as well as others...