Xbox avatar store not working

Discus and support Xbox avatar store not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I just purchased a costume set in the Avatar store on the Microsoft website It shows up in my order history the order is completed there's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Azrael9696, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Azrael9696
    Azrael9696 Guest

Today I just purchased a costume set in the Avatar store on the Microsoft website It shows up in my order history the order is completed there's a button for me to click wear but when I pressed it does nothing if I go on the Xbox and I try to equip it it's not showing up in my purchases I know there's a difference between the old Avatar and the new avatar and it's a new Avatar item now when I called to try to get a refund they told me they weren't going to refund me so what do I do if I purchased something that I'm not able to use

:)

Azrael9696, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Gold Temptation Win User

"Sorry, we can't connect to the Xbox Avatar Store. Please try again later."

The computer avatar store works perfectly fine. It's on the Xbox 360 itself that is having problems with the avatar store
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Azrael9696,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Azrael9696,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. It is not proper to anyone purchasing or paying something that you don't get what you want. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. How did you request the refund, where able to contact live support?
    2. What is the reason of refusing to refund?
    3. Do you have error message that prompted when you encounter the issue? Would you mind sending it here, just make sure to conceal any personal information.
    If you the transaction was successful, and you were not able to get the product we have a refund webform where in you can do the process as long as you have purchased it successfully from Micrsoft Store and you have all the details needed.

You may use this link Request a refund | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please do not hesitate to get back to this forum to let us know. We will be more than happy to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. M.HaTTeR Win User

Same here! I want my One Piece Pirate T-shirt man!! That app won't let me!! What is up with this crappy error message????
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox Fanfest Avatar Shirt

I'm looking for. However, the Avatar Store still does not work.
Thema:

1. Xbox avatar store not working - Similar Threads - avatar store working

2. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  3. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store: Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could boot up my Xbox 360 and download a digital copy...
  4. Items in Avatar Store on Xbox 360 do not load at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Items in Avatar Store on Xbox 360 do not load at all: I can't access the items on the Avatar Store on my Xbox 360. The menus load and I can choose preloaded items, but I can't access my awards or see any of the items in the avatar store. They're all...
  5. No exclusive T-Shirt in my Avatar store.

in XboX Insiders
    No exclusive T-Shirt in my Avatar store.: Hi. Where do I have to go to report that I never received my Xbox Insiders t-shirt? I'm Level 3 rn, and I am very disappointed that I haven't received, and checked in the Avatars, only to find...
  6. Why cant I get to the prop section in the avatar store on my xbox 1 s in any section

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I get to the prop section in the avatar store on my xbox 1 s in any section: [img] I cant do anything but go back to the first page bcf11f63-9511-47c3-b45f-c13b73371a0b
  7. Xbox one - xbox 360 avatar store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one - xbox 360 avatar store: I’ve check my account and privacy and did everything I could but I can’t use the avatar shop it keeps telling me to change my settings I have all my account on adult settings and Idk what else to...
  8. Avatar Store Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Store Items: Is there any way I can model and sell custom items (clothing, props, hair, fingernails,and limbs) on the new avatar Store. I was told the new avatar system is made in unity and was wondering if I...
  9. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225
  10. Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store: So i was buying some stuff for my xbox avatar when certain items wouldnt be added. Like i wanted to get the free Nike Air Jordan shoes but it kept saying try again. Same goes with dress ups and...