Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?

Discus and support Xbox Avatar editor won’t save? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to edit my avatar on the Xbox for the past few months and all I’ve been getting is a sorry about that. Please try again later... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PastelKitten747, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?

I have been trying to edit my avatar on the Xbox for the past few months and all I’ve been getting is a sorry about that. Please try again later message saying that it couldn’t save the avatar. I even ended up deleting my avatar to create a new one, and it deleted, but now I can’t create a new one.

:)

PastelKitten747, Feb 7, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Can't re-download my xbox 360 account nor sign in with my Xbox profile on xbox 360

Make a change to your avatar, save and try playing again.

Note Any avatar change will do because the change causes the service to sync your account for your profile.

Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

Xbox Avatar Editor

Sign in and make any change to your avatar.

Select Save.
  3. LordFlux Win User

Thinking maybe the Avatar Editor on the site was messed up, I just tried recreating my Avatar using the 360 Avatar Editor. It appeared to save, but now it's reset again.
  4. Iguaina Win User

Infinite "updating avatar clothes and accessories" issue

For anybody having this issue try this:

Disconnect from Xbox Live

Go to the avatar editor and create a new avatar (works for gender and items)

Once you are finished save and exit

Reconnect to Xbox Live

Go to the avatar editor once again and this time it should update without issue.
  5. Mikro Win User

Oh no something terrible Has Happen Message Internet Explorer Customize Avatar Personel data missing

apps or tools Like the Avatar editor aka Customize Avatar in Xbox one has lost My Previous imported data from the Xbox 360 Internet Explorer I lost My Favorites and New favorites won’t Save the Avatar tool won’t show My previous clothing props etc

SkyDrive Keeps Needing to restart

Skype can't find My Microsoft ID when signing in under Microsoft account.

It’s a Mess and Support 4 hours on hold to bad there wasn’t away to start My own ticket at My end so it would go right to the repair team or how ever that works

HELP !!!
  6. Levi Jones Win User

MIssing avatar award items.

Unfortunately, it appears these avatar awards are glitched. They can be equipped on your avatar and saved through both the Xbox.com avatar editor and the Windows Phone avatar editor. I have successfully tested this solution, so please feel free to message
    me if you need further assistance.
Thema:

Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?

1. Xbox Avatar editor won’t save? - Similar Threads - Avatar editor won’t

2. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  3. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  4. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  5. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  6. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?: I have my 6yr old daughters profile under my Microsoft Family. I have given her adult rights, unrestricted her gameplay, deleted the Avatar app and redownloaded it. I have even tried creating a...
  7. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...
  8. Xbox avatar editor won't save changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox avatar editor won't save changes: I have tried everything ever suggested to get the avatar editor app to save changes or even allow me to create a new avatar and I keep getting the "something went wrong" error message. I have...
  9. My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....: The create character button is grayed out and I can’t press on it or do any editing. ee2863fd-7d8a-405e-8975-b849b8204337
  10. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11): I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA (Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community) --- So here goes. (Wins10 most up to date version User)...