xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

Discus and support xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SuperKnights14, Mar 4, 2019.

1. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app

:)

SuperKnights14, Mar 4, 2019
  2. SuperKnights14 Win User

xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

Its up to date luckily but thanks! ^w^
  3. Villarino Win User

Hello! if your problem is with xbox, you need to try this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/xbox-one-app-wont-start
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SuperKnights14,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend making sure
    Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. SuperKnights14 Win User

by the way villarino my xbox avatar editor xbox edition is working BUT it takes long to load and its slow..
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi SuperKnights,

Thanks for responding to us here on the Forums. We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve this situation. I understand you are trying to use the Windows app troubleshooter. I will list the steps below for you:

1. Select the Start button
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select
      Update & Security
    4. Select
      Troubleshoot
    5. Select Windows Store Apps.
    You can also view the steps on our Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store page.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft? - Similar Threads - avatar editor windows

2. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  3. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  4. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  5. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  6. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?: I have my 6yr old daughters profile under my Microsoft Family. I have given her adult rights, unrestricted her gameplay, deleted the Avatar app and redownloaded it. I have even tried creating a...
  7. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...
  8. Xbox avatar editor won't save changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox avatar editor won't save changes: I have tried everything ever suggested to get the avatar editor app to save changes or even allow me to create a new avatar and I keep getting the "something went wrong" error message. I have...
  9. My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....: The create character button is grayed out and I can’t press on it or do any editing. ee2863fd-7d8a-405e-8975-b849b8204337
  10. Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?: I have been trying to edit my avatar on the Xbox for the past few months and all I’ve been getting is a sorry about that. Please try again later message saying that it couldn’t save the avatar. I...