Xbox avatar awards

Discus and support Xbox avatar awards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anybody please let me know if avatar awards on backward compatible games can be unlocked on xbox one. Any help will be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMEDxy 24 7, Sep 15, 2017.

1. AMEDxy 24 7
    AMEDxy 24 7 Guest

Xbox avatar awards

Can anybody please let me know if avatar awards on backward compatible games can be unlocked on xbox one. Any help will be much appreciated.

:)

AMEDxy 24 7, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Avatar Awards Error?

You have to connect to Xbox Live and update your avatar awards. Just select 'Avatar Awards' in the avatar menu, and it should update your stuff.

Chaz Of Sparta, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Avatar Awards "Your avatar awards appear here. Unlock awards by playing here"

When I open the avatar awards section using the xbox guide button it gives me the "Your avatar awards appear here. Unlock awards by playing here." Is it a file save or glitch?

Dr porkchop7854, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Xbox avatar awards

I have all of my previously earned avatar awards from 360 games available to me on my avatar editor app. The awards are linked to the gamertag, not the console.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 16, 2017
  5. AMEDxy 24 7
    AMEDxy 24 7 Guest
    Thanks for the reply, it makes more sense now. Xbox avatar awards :)

AMEDxy 24 7, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Chaz Of Sparta Win User

You have to connect to Xbox Live and update your avatar awards. Just select 'Avatar Awards' in the avatar menu, and it should update your stuff.
  7. Stacy29 Win User

My avatar awards are still in the avatar award section of the avatar editor . . . but I can not for the life of me figure out how to redownload gamer picture awards. They are on the primary xbox upstairs, but after recovering my GT downstairs, how do I
    get those awards down there? They are not listed in my download purchase history- already checked. :(
  8. brandonmanRS Win User

AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

Pretty much the same for me, I've now got 2 different avatars one on the 360 with my avatar awards and one on the Xbox One refusing to update, I can't change the Xbox One version as the avatar awards are missing.
  9. Sad Tater Win User

Halo 4 achievements and avatar awards issue

The achievement isn't the problem, it's the avatar award that's linked to earning the achievement. I got the achievement but not the avatar award.
  10. eLZy85 Win User

My Avatar Awards/Props Are GONE!?

I am having the same problem. When I go to my awards page on the Xbox Guide, it shows the list of games I have unlocked awards for but when I click on one, it says, "Your avatar awards appear here. Unlock awards by playing games." The awards are also missing
    from the avatar editor page as well.
Thema:

Xbox avatar awards

1. Xbox avatar awards - Similar Threads - avatar awards

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Minecraft Avatar Award not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Avatar Award not Working: Hey guys, I just want to ask about something that is really annoying me. I play Minecraft on Xbox 360 and I like earning the awards for my avatar. But I recently tried to get the pork chop t...
  8. Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems: There's no real place to put this other than here, and hopefully I can get some kind of helpful response. I asked for help on the actual 343i forums, and all I got was another user telling me it's...
  9. Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that: Wife and I shared a 360 and I had beaten arkham origins on her account not knowing about the awesome deathstroke avatar costume that unlocks when you do. I was hoping due to not having access to a...
  10. Avatar Award not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Award not working: Hello, I have just unlocked the "Samurai Kikou" Avatar Award for Deadliest Warrior: The Game, but when I try to equip it, the Coat of 1000 Nails Rajput Award shows up - which I have also unlocked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avatar awards missing