Xbox automatically clear local saved clips when they're 6 days old? How to turn off auto...

Discus and support Xbox automatically clear local saved clips when they're 6 days old? How to turn off auto... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't always upload my clips and still want to be able to watch them from my Xbox drive. Is there anyway to prevent it from auto deleting clips? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nucky Z, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Nucky Z
    Nucky Z Guest

Xbox automatically clear local saved clips when they're 6 days old? How to turn off auto...

I don't always upload my clips and still want to be able to watch them from my Xbox drive. Is there anyway to prevent it from auto deleting clips? I have 1tb storage so I have room, and I'd rather delete the clips manually if I get full.

:)

Nucky Z, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Nucky Z Win User

Xbox automatically clear local saved clips when they're 6 days old? How to turn off auto clearing?

This doesn't help at all. To use an external storage you give up the option of later choosing to upload to the xbox network. Either change it so you can share clips through the xbox network from an external storage or allow us to change the reserved space on the internal storage and receive a notification if it's near capacity. The way it's setup now doesn't work. I lost 2 clips that I will forever regret losing because of the way the system is setup whereas if I was on another console this wouldn't be the case. I shouldn't have to rely on third party devices or websites to accomplish what I'm trying to do when the capability is there in the console.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox automatically clear local saved clips when they're 6 days old? How to turn off auto clearing?

Hi Nucky Z

Check if you need to delete some clips etc to clear space on your console and Xbox Live network.

Press controller Nexus button to get >Guide> Capture & share>Recent captures>Show all to Manage captures on the console and the Xbox network.

The storage on the console only has a reserved amount available for captures, not all of the 1TB internal drive.

If the reserved space is full you need to clear some captures from the Internal drive or purchase a External drive, format it to NTFS and set it to the console capture location.
  4. Weekend Zombi Win User

Autosave failed to save all day

if you went away for a while and the xbox auto turned off when you turn it back on to resume it turns the auto save off.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

auto sign into gold profile

There should be a setting to auto-sign-in.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button.
    3. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile.
    4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want.
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you
    use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for
    a second profile.
  6. eviltedi Win User

Turn off auto game clip saving?

My biggest worry is, that this will replace theatre in Halo, God forbid, please do not let that happen.
Thema:

1. Xbox automatically clear local saved clips when they're 6 days old? How to turn off auto... - Similar Threads - automatically clear local

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  4. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  5. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  6. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  7. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  8. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  9. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  10. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...