Xbox Auto Renewal

Discus and support Xbox Auto Renewal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so first, all I ask is that you guys make this a option to apply in the settings, reason being I bought the ultimate game pass for 1$ for the month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CardiyayHunt, Oct 15, 2020.

1. CardiyayHunt
    CardiyayHunt Guest

Xbox Auto Renewal

Ok so first, all I ask is that you guys make this a option to apply in the settings, reason being I bought the ultimate game pass for 1$ for the month because why not right? Knowing me as a person I don't like to read stuff so I just hit buy, end of the
    month hits I got some money left on my account to buy gold then I come to find out I owe xbox 16$ plus tax for something that I didn't want ot buy? I'd understand if they gave me another month but I didn't even get that so now I can't play online because apparently
    microsoft thinks it's okay to automatically assume that everyone wants automatic subscription, or atleast make the auto renewal cancel it self when you don't have enough money before the next payment/month for whatever you're getting, mainly xbox balance because
    it's easier to keep track off, sadly now that this happened to me I can't even defend that xbox is better than ps4 all because they wanna take my money and have me pay extra to get more gold which is beyond stupid. So to everyone who is just buying ultimate
    for a month, turn off auto renewal.

:)

CardiyayHunt, Oct 15, 2020
  2. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  3. Smwutches Win User

struggling

If you purchase directly from Xbox and leave auto-renewal on, it will renew every year. You can turn auto-renewal off at http://commerce.microsoft.com
  4. DEACON Win User

Currently downloading NFS: Rivals on EA ACCESS :)

@ingoish .. it is set up by default to auto renew. you'll have to log into your Xbox account online to turn auto renewal off.
  5. Uber MunkE 00 Win User

xbox online support SUCKS

Yes, the auto renewal can be an issue. If you signed up for a 12 month Gold Membership, the auto renewal was most likely automatically on. If you did have an unwanted renewal, contact 1 800 4 MY XBOX. Auto renewal can be turned off in the billing options
    at Xbox.com or through the phone.
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

You can now cancel automatic payment through Xbox.com

Thema:

Xbox Auto Renewal

1. Xbox Auto Renewal - Similar Threads - Auto Renewal

2. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  3. Unable to turn off auto-renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn off auto-renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gamepass for PC but when I try to turn off auto-renew I encounter an error. I waited for hours and tried again but nothing changed. [img] 711efaac-c718-45a5-a3ec-d30216db8994
  4. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  5. How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?: I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I specifically remember turning it off. I do not want the...
  6. Xbox Live Auto-Renew

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Auto-Renew: Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled my live subscription or not. They shouldn't...
  7. Stop Auto Renew from years ago!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Auto Renew from years ago!!: I had subscription for my son and canceled it 5+ years ago. I see now in my bank account I'm being charger $59.99. I don't recall the email I used back then and the console is gone. How do I get...
  8. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  9. why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???: please don't point me to the customer support which is unhelpful. why doesn't xbox one have auto renew turn off feature? why is this missing from subscriptions and cancellation? sucks only way...
  10. Xbox Live Otomatik Yenileme Hakkında (Mod Translation:About Xbox Live Auto-Renew)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Otomatik Yenileme Hakkında (Mod Translation:About Xbox Live Auto-Renew): Otomatik yenileme hesabımdan bir aylık üyelik için 59 tl kesmiş. Para bugün çekildi. Ben bunu iade etmek istiyorum. Eğer iade yoksa resmen soygun bu. Unutsam ilgilenmesem, görmesem her ay 59 tl...