Xbox Audio sounds distorted on Spotify

Discus and support Xbox Audio sounds distorted on Spotify in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got it set too windows sonic for headphones and it sounds like the people are singing down a tunnel but if I listen to the same song on YouTube it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kilobravo99, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Xbox Audio sounds distorted on Spotify

Got it set too windows sonic for headphones and it sounds like the people are singing down a tunnel but if I listen to the same song on YouTube it's fine, is anyone else having this issue only seems to have happened more recently with these newer updates.

submitted by /u/kilobravo99
    [link] [comments]

/u/kilobravo99, Mar 18, 2022
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

It depends of the game. If the sound of the game is part of a mechanic, I prefer to play with the original audio. Now the multiplayer I play with a playlist of Spotify.
  3. HassanB Win User

Audio Slowed down and distorted

Can you try to change the A/V Audio/Video) cables to see if this makes any sort of difference?

Have you tried to use this same Xbox 360 on a different TV/Monitor to see if these distorted sounds continue?
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

clicking feedback issue on xbox app parties.

Hi,

A distorted audio when communicating with Xbox Live parties online is possibly caused by a network connection error or a server connection error. If you're using headphones, speakers, or another audio accessory and you hear a crackling or distorted sound,
    the accessory might not be connected properly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a headset to chat with Xbox Live parties?
    • Is the microphone working on a different device?
    • Have you tried to update the sound card drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, you may refer to this
    link
    for solutions that can help resolve the audio issues on Windows 10.
  5. Learnning Win User

Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

I did both of the aforementioned "things to try". Both do not work. I did not receive and errors when I updated and it updated silently.

The sound distortion happens when I turn the Xbox off, and then turn it back on. To remedy, I do a hard reset and the sound is fine. After the Xbox is turned off again, and back on, the sound distortion happens again.

Cycle for Example:

Power On -> Sound is Fine -> Power Off -> Power On -> Sound Distortion -> Hard Reset -> Power On -> Sound is Fine -> Power Off -> Power On -> Sound Distortion -> Hard Reset -> Power On -> Sound is Fine -> Power Off -> Power On -> Sound Distortion and so
    on and so on...
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Xbox One S) Spotify not playing 5.1 audio anymore

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BOFFITCHEV

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue with the Spotify app.
    "Some players have reported hearing distorted audio when using the Windows Sonic audio setting.

Workaround: Try an alternate audio setting when using Spotify"

For now you may need to use a different audio setting.
    You can double check this here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Hopefully this is going to be fixed as soon as possible
Thema:

Xbox Audio sounds distorted on Spotify

1. Xbox Audio sounds distorted on Spotify - Similar Threads - Audio sounds distorted

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  4. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  5. My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...: and I tried everything, I paid for an antivirus just to check that there is no virus or something like that on my computer that saturates my hardware, I checked the disk and checked if there are...
  6. My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...: and I tried everything, I paid for an antivirus just to check that there is no virus or something like that on my computer that saturates my hardware, I checked the disk and checked if there are...
  7. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  8. Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?: Every time I join a Xbox party on my pc it makes my game audio sound distorted and choppy. I first ran into this problem on Fortnite, when I joined my friends Xbox party it completely switched up...
  9. Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC: Hi Guys, the people that sold my my brand new desktop PC cannot assist me. This is what i have, Antec NX290 Mid Tower Gaming Case Power Supplies: 500W 80 PLUS Efficiency Power Supply...
  10. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...