Xbox apps could use a little tidy up - ideas

Discus and support Xbox apps could use a little tidy up - ideas in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 1.Make 1 App on Pc - should have console streaming, game pass, and all other crap in 1 not 2 or 3 apps, even insider stuff, i have 3 apps now 2.Same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pmpn8ez3, Sep 13, 2020.

1. /u/pmpn8ez3
    /u/pmpn8ez3 Guest

1.Make 1 App on Pc - should have console streaming, game pass, and all other crap in 1 not 2 or 3 apps, even insider stuff, i have 3 apps now

2.Same for android, 1 app for gamepass, xcloud, and console streaming i have 5 apps, xbox, xbox beta, game pass, game pass beta, and streaming

3.Would love to be able to console stream without connecting controller to phone. I am usually in the same room while streaming (Someone using tv)

4.Ability to search game pass with filters. ie. co-op games, ratings, etc. not just prebuilt lists

5.Microsoft store on PC used to show you all the games you own, not sure if it moved or was removed but that should be brought back into the xbox app

Otherwise keep up the good work, loving xcloud/streaming and game pass ultimate!! Seriously just need to clean and combine everything

submitted by /u/pmpn8ez3
    [link] [comments]

/u/pmpn8ez3, Sep 13, 2020
  2. John Dowding Win User

XBox One Games Store - needs improvements

^thats pretty much the point, anyone with a basic interest in games should have a pretty good idea what a game is roughly about and has all the available info on a game right there and more with the Twitch link. I do think they could tidy up all the
    music and dance game DLC add ons though, they are a nightmare to wade through.
  3. KLRSKIR Win User

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard - Official Trailer

The title of the General Games Discussion forum is as follows: "Got Xbox/Xbox 360 stuff to talk about?
    Can't find a forum that fits? Then step up and post it here."

There is no need for duplicate threads. Tidy forum is tidy. ;)
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Green light flashes and psu stays on after turning X Box 360 off

Could just be the HDD spinning up to finish tidying up before powering down. I have a couple consoles that do something similar, even though they're not downloading anything.

I wouldn't worry about it.
  5. Transmecharian Win User

post your setup.

Have you tidy yours up for this one ? :)
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox

I have a nice 4k 65 inch sony tv as i need that full home cinema experience havnt used a monitor in years there is a tidy little moniter designed to clip on to your console you can buy from amazon.
Thema:

1. Xbox apps could use a little tidy up - ideas - Similar Threads - apps little tidy

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  9. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  10. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...