Xbox Apps Cannot Load Any Games

Discus and support Xbox Apps Cannot Load Any Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i want asking some trouble on my xbox apps on my PC I don't know why my xbox apps not showing any installed game and the game on store can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLITZX7281, Nov 21, 2022.

1. BLITZX7281
    BLITZX7281 Guest

hello i want asking some trouble on my xbox apps on my PC I don't know why my xbox apps not showing any installed game and the game on store can somebody help me with this problem
    Xbox Apps Cannot Load Any Games [​IMG]

:)

BLITZX7281, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BLITZX7281

Please try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this: (only if you can sign out from the Xbox app)

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
  3. Christopher McKeown Win User

Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games

Thank you so much for the help but nothing is working. Even tried uninstalling gaming services through power shell and I still cannot get any cloud Gaming games to load in the Xbox Windows App
  4. stephaniedavenport1 Win User

Disk and app problems

I've done the reset and it did not fix I cannot use report a problem as it refuses to load anything on the xbox at the min I can go through menu and setting but cannot open any game or apps at all so reporting at the min will not work thanks tho
  5. Happybadger6848 Win User

when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download and then fail to install is there any fixes to help with this?

for trying to access the repair tool I cannot load up my xbox app as it prompts me to update my gaming services and will not allow me to access the app
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox not loading any apps/games

That truly is odd Putin, please be sure to contact Xbox to solve this issue! This seems like a real issue with your account!
Thema:

1. Xbox Apps Cannot Load Any Games - Similar Threads - Apps Cannot Load

2. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  3. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  4. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  5. Cannot get Xbox PC app to work, have tried everything I can think of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Xbox PC app to work, have tried everything I can think of: I have been trying to get the xbox pc app to run on my pc, I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, restarted the computer, shut down and unplugged the computer, have tried terminating,...
  6. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  7. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  8. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  9. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  10. Cannot load Assassin's Creed Origins on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App on Windows 10|11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load Assassin's Creed Origins on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App on Windows 10|11: When Assassin's Creed Origins went live on Gamepass, the game has been inaccessible to play with Cloud Gaming on the Xbox app for Windows. I get the message "Content unable to load. Try restarting...