Xbox Application notification and some mails from Microsoft gives a different language

Discus and support Xbox Application notification and some mails from Microsoft gives a different language in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, Xbox application notifications and some Microsoft mails gives to different language. I was check all Microsoft and Xbox profile language but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taha MetinColak, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Xbox Application notification and some mails from Microsoft gives a different language

Hi all,

Xbox application notifications and some Microsoft mails gives to different language. I was check all Microsoft and Xbox profile language but i can't find well anything. Have you anyone face it this issue? or advice?

Xbox Application notification and some mails from Microsoft gives a different language [​IMG]

:)

Taha MetinColak, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Application notification and some mails from Microsoft gives a different language

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Taha

First, please make sure that your region and language preferences are the ones that you want:

Language: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/man...

Region: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If everything looks good there, double check the same but for your Microsoft account: (below language info)
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If maybe you're using a VPN , proxy or similar software please turn it off and check if the issue persist once you receive a new notification
  3. Falmark Win User

E-Mail wrong language

Dont think game developers laguage is the problem, the mails with wrong language are recived are from buy/preordering games from microsoft store several games from different developers.
  4. OUgroundGAME Win User

Sign Language should be implemented on Xbox One

5. splitstrimRHRD Win User

Gears 5 on PC, how to change language to russian?

I tried everything:

1. Changed language and region.

2. Set Preferred Language Code=RU

Game still in English.

I believe this is because I have it from Xbox Beta application. I do not know what else I can do.

My Xbox beta app is in Russian, same as Microsoft Store app, game is in English. I am giving up.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Bug on Xbox app

Hello Mejma,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the language on the Xbox App for your mobile device is different from where you are located, but the application is set to the correct region. We recommend checking the Apple Store for any
    updates to the application. If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend uninstalling the application and reinstalling it. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox Application notification and some mails from Microsoft gives a different language - Similar Threads - Application notification mails

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  4. Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas: 1) Notification that triggers on phone via the Xbox app to input text via phone when the on screen keyboard appears on the Xbox. Currently you can input text already via the Xbox app, but the...
  5. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...
  6. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  7. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  8. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  9. Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,...
  10. The application stops responding to button clicks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The application stops responding to button clicks: Hello. I ran into such a problem, for some reason, when I log into the game, and to be precise in microsoft flyght sim, my game stops responding to mouse clicks, this problem is only with my PC,...