XBOX app已经加入insider并更新到最新版,仍然无法指定安装位置 (XBOX app has been added to insider and updated to...
Discus and support XBOX app已经加入insider并更新到最新版,仍然无法指定安装位置 (XBOX app has been added to insider and updated to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PC版的XBOX app 已经更新到最新版 指定了新的安装位置 但是仍然安装在旧位置且为xci文件不可管理的状态 微软商店和XBOXapp均已重置并更新到最新版 下载游戏时有在弹出面板指定新安装位置, 效 The XBOX app for PC has been updated to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 王奶油, Dec 17, 2021.
Thema:
XBOX app已经加入insider并更新到最新版,仍然无法指定安装位置 (XBOX app has been added to insider and updated to...
Loading...
-
XBOX app已经加入insider并更新到最新版,仍然无法指定安装位置 (XBOX app has been added to insider and updated to... - Similar Threads - app已经加入insider并更新到最新版,仍然无法指定安装位置 app has
-
Had to reapply again to be an insider
in XboX InsidersHad to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)... -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...