Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was redirected here from support. I've been having problems with the Xbox App, as of late, for both desktop and mobile. Specifically in regards to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbyssalMonarchy, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Xbox App

I was redirected here from support.

I've been having problems with the Xbox App, as of late, for both desktop and mobile. Specifically in regards to the Keyboard Feature of the app. Since the recent Xbox Home change, the Keyboard Feature of the Xbox App works neither on the mobile app nor
    the desktop app. I've tried multiple attempts to remedy this, consisting of uninstalling the mobile app and reinstalling it. I've tried "Forget Console" on the desktop app. I've tried doing a hard reset of my Xbox as well as unplugging it altogether, but thus
    far nothing has worked.

:)

AbyssalMonarchy, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

Completely new app, released on the 22nd.
    Xbox One SmartGlass: What’s New and What’s Different

Munkey Boy, Oct 21, 2017
  3. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

Will thr current SmartGlass app be used for the Xbox one? I assume with an update?

Or will it be a completely new app?

barneystuta, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

Hello, KAT_94. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please double check if you are connected with the same account on Xbox App, Xbox Companion App and your Xbox One console?

If you're connected on the three apps with the same account, please try this:

Go to Start > Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for Xbox App and Xbox Companion App > Advanced Options > Repair. Do the repair for both the Xbox App and Xbox Companion App.

Restart your computer and login on Xbox App and see if you can use Xbox Companion App without this issue.
  7. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  8. Archibald_c Win User

Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. I just purchased a Xbox game pass for pc but it wont show up in my Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased a Xbox game pass for pc but it wont show up in my Xbox app: Normally it should be a subcategory on the left side of the app UI, but nothing showed up, I tried relog and reboot but nothing worked, just library, community, Microsoft Store, and nothing more...
  3. Remote play via Console Companion App disappeared

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play via Console Companion App disappeared: Some time recently the options to Stream completely vanished. Test Streaming also comes up now and then but tells me something needs to be updated. I tried the Xbox App on both PC and mobile and...
  4. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  5. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  6. Xbox app on PC missing library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC missing library: I am missing my entire game library on my pc within the Xbox app. The games are still installed because I can still launch them through file explorer shortcuts and I have signed out and back into...
  7. No buttons besides play button shows up on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    No buttons besides play button shows up on Xbox app: Hello Microsoft team, helpers, and others. i was on the box app on my computer today and went to install Stardew Valley. When I clicked on the game, all of the buttons were replaced by sad...
  8. Xbox app not allowing installs to secondary drive on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not allowing installs to secondary drive on PC: I could never find an answer or fix posted to this problem, so I tried to figure it out myself. Anytime I would try to select a different drive as an install location in the Xbox App on Windows,...
  9. FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP: Hello, A few minutes ago I ordered a 5900 FIFA POINT cars, and they are not showing up in my FUT WEB APP. I can't go to my console, it's very far from me, that's why I need them to be in my FUT...
  10. For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me...: Please fix the bug it's super annoying I can't load my games and apps please fix it e67e58e4-2364-42b1-ac07-c14e6c9a9c29