Xbox App won't work, or Microsoft store.

Discus and support Xbox App won't work, or Microsoft store. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tried doing powershell method to fix but i got this error :... PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gavin segura, Jun 7, 2023.

1. gavin segura
    gavin segura Guest

Tried doing powershell method to fix but i got this error :...

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers remove-appxpackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor. Deployment Remove operation with target volume C: on Package Microsoft.GamingServices_12.77.3001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from: failed with error 0x80070002. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues. At line:1 char:46 + ... AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: Xbox App won't work, or Microsoft store. :)) [Remove-AppxPackage], COMException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Comman ds.RemoveAppxPackageCommand

:)

gavin segura, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

If the app isn't in the Microsoft store, then it won't work on the Xbox. If it is in the Microsoft store it will state what platforms it is available on, as previously mentioned.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey Gavin!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Please try this workaround:

Make sure to update your Windows, Microsoft Store, Device Drivers, Xbox and gaming services apps:

Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

Microsoft Store:

Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start Windows logo Start button button, and then from the apps list, select Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store, select See more Three-dot More icon > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Xbox and gaming services apps:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. DJ ChrisCut 24 Win User

Gamepass for PC isn't loading, downloading or functioning at all.

Hello,

I don't even have that pathway when searching for app data. The Microsoft store seems to be working fine, it's just my xbox app that won't work at all.
  5. PredaJittanoon Win User

Getting error 0x89235106

I have the same problem. Games won't load on Xbox App (Error code: 0x89235106). Microsoft Store won't load (Error Code: 0x80131500). Epic Store App is not connecting. I've tried resetting, repairing, and reinstalling. Nothing worked. I'm very much connected to the internet. Those three apps are the ones seeming having problems.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Buying games on Xbox One X

If you say it won't work on the Microsoft store then I very much doubt it will work on Xbox store.
Thema:

1. Xbox App won't work, or Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - App won't Microsoft

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows:...
  4. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  5. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  6. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....
  7. Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.: It's insane how bad microsoft designs their apps tbh the xbox app won't install using either the microsoft store, with it being stuck on retry, and with the installer it just being stuck in...
  8. ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA)

in XboX Insiders
    ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA): After the latest update for Alpha-Skip-Ahead I have a new app called ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' and I've noticed it keeps acting like it needs an update but even after installing, it...
  9. My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...: Hello, Microsoft. I was playing Hearts of Iron 4 downloaded on PC. And in the middle of the game I press the help button, the game closed itself and when I tried to re-launch it says "This App...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't Install in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't Install in Xbox app: Hello Friends, I am trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition in my PC Intel i9 9900k, EVGA RTX3080, 32GB RAM, WIN11 home, ver: 22H2, OS Build 22621.819, Windows Feature...