Xbox app won't update games and hide some download

Discus and support Xbox app won't update games and hide some download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything is in the title pretty much ... I'm on PC and have the game pass. Clicking on the different ways to update the games doesn't change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArtyChaud, Jul 9, 2021.

1. ArtyChaud
    ArtyChaud Guest

Everything is in the title pretty much ... I'm on PC and have the game pass.

Clicking on the different ways to update the games doesn't change anything.
    And some games that i didn't finish to dl are hidden of my list, when searching them in the store they show back up half through the downloading and disapear again when i turn off the app.

Thanks for any answers.

:)

ArtyChaud, Jul 9, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. ArtyChaud Win User

Okay so i've tried every step and then restarted my pc, and it didn't work ... sadly, i got a friend too having the same issue (so in our problems we could play the same games that weren't updated as we played on the same game versions).

Edit : I still can download games tho.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Games missing from "ready to install" page

5. Fizzle Wizzle Win User

xbox one console won't power on

Seems a lot of ppl are having this problem....it worked perfectly, downloaded the updates, downloaded some games and apps, played it for a while and then you turn it off and it won't turn back on? Sounds like some kind of software glitch from downloading
    something.
  6. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯꓱ Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

You won't find it in the store, MSFT hides some of the apps and games from the store even Mixer. I always want to see the reviews and give a rating for those myself.

To answer your question with another question:

Did you try a hard reset?

Did you clear the cache/alternate MAC address?

Is it in the queue of my games and apps?

And this most likely won't work that's why it's last, but try refreshing the My Games and apps using the guide bar.

To do that you;

Press the Guide Button

Highlight My Games and Apps

Then press the button for System Options

Select Refresh

If none of that stuff works you can always do an
    offline update yourself.

Good Luck,
Thema:

1. Xbox app won't update games and hide some download - Similar Threads - app won't update

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  6. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  7. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  8. Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.: The Xbox app won't launch after the latest update. When I try to open the Xbox app, the Xbox app window appears for 1 second and closes. If I restore the Windows system to an earlier restore...
  9. Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps: Since few days ago my Xbox series x won't update or install any game or apps. It start the download and after few seconds "installazione arrestata"...all of the times. I tryed to restart the...
  10. Ark updated on my console but won't update through the Xbox app on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark updated on my console but won't update through the Xbox app on my PC: I have tried the following Checking for updates through the Microsoft Store instead of the Xbox app Deleting the Xbox app and redownloading it Deleting Gaming Services and redownloading it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wont update game

2. xbox app wont update pc

3. xbox pc app wont download update