Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading

Discus and support Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same problem on windows 10, hope somebody can help us, i go to xbox support and they say going to engineers to help me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iván Rodríguez Fernández, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading

Same problem on windows 10, hope somebody can help us, i go to xbox support and they say going to engineers to help me and got 0 reply

:)

Iván Rodríguez Fernández, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Mohammad Aamer Win User

Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading

Sorry to hear you're facing the same problem(I'm on Windows 10 as well). The new Xbox App version improves the issue somewhat I think when you restart you don't have to reset anymore.
  3. Mohammad Aamer Win User

Sorry to hear you're facing the same problem(I'm on Windows 10 as well). The new Xbox App version improves the issue somewhat I think when you restart you don't have to reset anymore.
  4. Iván Rodríguez Fer Win User

Same problem on windows 10, hope somebody can help us, i go to xbox support and they say going to engineers to help me and got 0 reply
  5. Mohammad Aamer Win User

Nobody is facing this issue but me?
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox Games uninstalling themselves

My name is Fernando I am an independent consultant, I am happy to

If the game is in your library you won't lose it. Try downloading from other devices like the Xbox mobile app or from your computer. Check on the game page and the download. Also try restarting the modem and updating the IP

I hope I helped and see you soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading - Similar Threads - App won't load

2. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  3. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  4. XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load: Hello, My name is Mason and I have a problem with XBOX mobile app, So the games tab under my library will not load properly and it keep saying opps lools like you are standard. So below is my the...
  5. XBox App won't Load Captures from XBox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App won't Load Captures from XBox Series X: Yesterday I was able to see my Xbox series X captures on the iPhone Xbox app, but it suddenly stopped yesterday and now I cannot see any new captures. I also cannot delete any of the existing...
  6. Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC.: After the most recent update for PC after I have launched and played Medieval Dynasty once I cannot launch the game again until I reboot the PC. In the app I have tried double-clicking the icon,...
  7. Full library , Game pass app won't load

in XboX Insiders
    Full library , Game pass app won't load: Hello, Insiders. I'd like to report an issue, I am enrolled in the skip-Ahead preview ring and the full library section, the game pass app both won't open or fetch the data. Additionally, half of...
  8. Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading: When I open the Xbox App, It keeps on Loading my library to no avail. In order to fix this I have to reset the application from Windows, this fixes it temporarily. But if I close it or restart my...
  9. Dreamlight Valley on the Xbox app on PC won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dreamlight Valley on the Xbox app on PC won't load: I have uninstalled and re installed several times. Tried different hard drives even and can't get past the load screen to even fully launch the game. 07499045-3315-423a-a341-e05eb381dbb8
  10. new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...

in XboX Insiders
    new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...: These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but since it has been updated it has been a real pain 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox app refuses to load & has to...