Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts

Discus and support Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so I wanted to put this here to help people since I couldn’t find it anywhere from the support people. But if you have this problem use your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Jessey, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts

Hey so I wanted to put this here to help people since I couldn’t find it anywhere from the support people. But if you have this problem use your controller and hit the Xbox button or do whatever you have to to open the companion app. Go to setting and account and log out from there. That is what’s causing you to auto sign in and not let you switch. Hope this helps.

:)

Matthew Jessey, Jan 25, 2023
  2. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

My account is lost forever

So you validated all the proofs on your xbox live account, and they still won`t let you access your account?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Matthew! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Thanks for posting that in our community. We appreciate your feedback/suggestion and input here.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

My Home Xbox - Out of Switches

All you could do is wait until the year is over. Then you could switch it back. You only get 5 switches for one year. If you already changed the password your friend won´t be able to log in with your account.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

One XBox 2 kids

I would try the Xbox Companion. As long as everyone uses his own account it should not mess up the other kids party. Please inform us if it won´t work through the App.
Thema:

1. Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts - Similar Threads - app won’t let

2. Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?: Hi! I generally use Xbox App to talk in parties, but the last several days I haven’t been able to accept party invites. If I click on an invite, instead of accepting it, the app takes me to the...
  3. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.: Hi guys has anyone else had an issue with the xbox app? Unable to switch accounts on it. I sign out and try to sign back in but it just puts me straight into an old account off mine. My desk top...
  4. Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?: Hi! I generally use Xbox App to talk in parties, but the last several days I haven’t been able to accept party invites. If I click on an invite, instead of accepting it, the app takes me to the...
  5. Xbox won’t let me sign in or go in any games or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me sign in or go in any games or apps: My Xbox simply isn’t working. Every time I turn it on the Xbox it self starts updating. It goes up to 94% and just freezes there. After a while it goes to a grey screen and loads me into the Home...
  6. Won’t let me change install Apps default drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me change install Apps default drive: Greetings, As subjected when I try to change the drive or default games to install it won’t let me! That happened after resetting my windows 11. Problem fixed before by formatting the targeted...
  7. So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...: Why is my game refunded? Modern warfair 2 88981815-2515-4143-b1aa-f87c3f7ec2c3
  8. My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...: So for about a month it has said my account is suspended but its not so I haven’t been able to access game pass perks but I can still play is there anyway to fix this...
  9. Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back: Hi there. Yesterday I was experiencing some enraging problems with my Xbox so i decided to reset the console but keep my games and apps. After doing this, I went to go and sign my account back...
  10. Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app: It seems that I can have only so many apps at once in my console, I have 50GB of data left and something that takes only a few gb to install won’t install, but then after I delete an add on or...