xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?

Discus and support xbox app wont let me sign into a different account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bought a new pc, set it all up woth my outlook account, but my xbox is in aa different account, the xbox app on the pc keeps signing me into the wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by emily bunce, Jan 28, 2023.

1. emily bunce
    emily bunce Guest

bought a new pc, set it all up woth my outlook account, but my xbox is in aa different account, the xbox app on the pc keeps signing me into the wrong account and every time i click log out, its still signing me into the wrong account

:)

emily bunce, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Emily! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Have you tried switching to local account instead and see if you could sign out the wrong account?

You may refer to the steps here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/swi...
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for the reply, Emily. There's an option to add a local user. Please check the full steps here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

If you follow the steps there, you should see the option before creating an account like this:
    "I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account".
  4. emily bunce Win User

hi thanks for the reply, its not giving me an option to add a local account, i can add an account but its making me use a email, doesnt give me an option to add a family member etc.
  5. CrzyMrSnow Win User

Cant add account?

it lets me sign in no problem on the app, but when I try to add the account to my xbox it wont let me and tells me to use the Microsoft account password
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MCC wont let me sign in with different account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SOTDSMOKE2

Please try the fix provided in this article (is for halo infinite but steps are very similar)

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

Let me know how it goes
Thema:

1. xbox app wont let me sign into a different account? - Similar Threads - app wont let

2. my xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont let me sign in: on my pc it just says 0x87DD0006 anyone else have this problem right now? 42b043c6-2436-464f-9773-ded9f60c97f8
  3. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  4. xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?: Every time i try to sign in on the xbox app the login window attempts to pull up but fails and just shoots me back to the dashboard no matter how i try to sign in. I have deleted and redownloaded...
  5. My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help: Ive Been Having This Issue for months now everytime i try to troubleshoot no matter what method i use my xbox app wont work whats happening is whenever i try to login the whole app goes black then...
  6. xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...: xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get this working again? d12a905b-85b5-4c8c-8b6d-75e240ae87d1
  7. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...: Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue... 2651ebc5-c769-409c-9ac5-88bf85c76481
  8. Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app: For the past couple years I’ve been able to access Xbox app with my Xbox perfectly but after the discord update I added my discord account to my Xbox and used it to talk in discord voice chats on...
  9. xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even...: yesterday morning the xbox app on my pc suddenly told me none of my xbox games where installed and when i went to reinstall them it comes up with a box saying gaming services is broken or needs...
  10. XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.: I have 2 drives on my PC: Drive C (windows installation drive) and Drive D my general drive for photos and games for EA,Epic,Steam. Problem is that the Xbox app says my D drive is not formatted...