Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.

Discus and support Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys has anyone else had an issue with the xbox app? Unable to switch accounts on it. I sign out and try to sign back in but it just puts me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Mackenzie1, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.

Hi guys has anyone else had an issue with the xbox app? Unable to switch accounts on it. I sign out and try to sign back in but it just puts me straight into an old account off mine. My desk top pc let’s me change it no problem.

:)

Ryan Mackenzie1, Jan 13, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.

Hello Haytam Amraoui,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing in to your own account on the Xbox app PC. This sounds like a frustrating issue. Here are some steps you can try to resolve it:

- Make sure you are connected to the internet and that your PC is up to date.

- Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts and remove your friend's account from your PC.

- Restart your PC and launch the Xbox app again.

- Try signing in with your own account credentials. If you see a black screen, wait for a few minutes and see if it loads.

- If it still doesn't work, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features and find the Xbox app. Click on Advanced options and then Reset. This will clear the app's cache and data.

- Launch the Xbox app again and try signing in with your own account.

I hope this helps. If you still have any issues, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Have a great day!
  4. ¥§~Aaron~§¥Verif Win User

xbox app log in

I have just brought a new laptop and I am trying to log into the xbox app that is already installed to the laptop, however, it wont let me log into my account. It does not give me the option to change account and keeps signing me into a random account.
    how do I change account as it's driving me up the wall!!!?
    I want to be able to talk because my mic broke
  5. Johnny busolin Win User

Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

I have also been having terrible issues with it. It will not let me log in with my account. It is stuck with my previous log in info and wont let me change it so i keep getting an error message. There is literally no way to change it on the app. In dire
    need of help.
  6. RobbieFoster15 Win User

gamer pic

my account is an adult but it won’t let me do the custom gamerpic on the Xbox app
Thema:

Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.

1. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine. - Similar Threads - app won’t let

2. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  3. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  4. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  5. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.: So in the Xbox app PC, I am into my friend's account to try a game he had but now whenever I try to log back into mine I click sign out then when I sign in it just does a black screen for 2...
  6. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...: Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page? da81f5e2-fc22-452c-baaf-d907ed97a81e
  7. Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone: I recently made a new Microsoft account, and when I try to log into it on the Xbox app, it takes me to the Xbox live page than puts me back where I started. 319e5270-8f27-478f-a216-9f0a24dfc077
  8. Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?: Hi! I generally use Xbox App to talk in parties, but the last several days I haven’t been able to accept party invites. If I click on an invite, instead of accepting it, the app takes me to the...
  9. Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts: Hey so I wanted to put this here to help people since I couldn’t find it anywhere from the support people. But if you have this problem use your controller and hit the Xbox button or do whatever...
  10. Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?: Hi! I generally use Xbox App to talk in parties, but the last several days I haven’t been able to accept party invites. If I click on an invite, instead of accepting it, the app takes me to the...