xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05

Discus and support xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to install fh5, for a week now and nothing works. when i started the game a week ago it didnt work, so i had to uninstall it and now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sk:mepo, Feb 23, 2022.

1. sk:mepo
    sk:mepo Guest

I have been trying to install fh5, for a week now and nothing works. when i started the game a week ago it didnt work, so i had to uninstall it and now it wont install it.

xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05 [​IMG]

:)

sk:mepo, Feb 23, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey sk:mepo, how are you today? Hope you're well.

sk:mepo, there are a few things we could try:

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

error code : 0x80073d05

ERROR Code : 0x80073d05
    I've been looking into this one and it is very strange as that code, on a PC, indicates a Store issue but not on the Xbox it seems

Also interesting that the code isn't even listed on the Xbox codes page...surely they must have come across it before!!

I found a couple of older threads on the same error code, albeit both written by the same person on the same day:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/error-code-0x80073d05-on-xbox-one-x

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x80073d05-on-xbox-one-x

The upshot of this seems to be a full factory reset may be needed
  4. DominicVollmer Win User

FH5 crashes on launch with the error code 0x800701b1

1. reset the App FH5 and xbox

2. repair FH5 over the xbox app

4. re-install FH 5 over the xbox app

5. checked Windows Updates, all the latest updates are installed.

6. uninstalled XBOX Gaming Service and reinstall, didnt help

7. Windows Store checked updates

8. reinstalled xbox app.

8 re installed Forza Horizon 5

nothing helped.

Still Error Code 0x800701b1
  5. brianmaxwell1 Win User

Xbox one X apps won't install

Hi im getting the same wont let me install my apps error code is 0x80072f8f
  6. chuckycheese(2) Win User

Xbox one X apps won't install

Hi im getting the same wont let me install my apps error code is 0x80072f8f
    I am also unable to install my apps even after changing the dns. Everything worked fine until the service crashed a few days ago.
Thema:

1. xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05 - Similar Threads - app wont install

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  4. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  5. what to do if apps wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what to do if apps wont install: some one help me please single dad of a one year old sh wont sleep without coco on 03df0b3d-4a48-4287-8fd4-1985f9ca8013
  6. Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.: It's insane how bad microsoft designs their apps tbh the xbox app won't install using either the microsoft store, with it being stuck on retry, and with the installer it just being stuck in...
  7. Apps wont install.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps wont install.: Got a brand new Series X, Ive been able to play and install games, but cant download apps whatsoever. Remains at installing and never making any progress. 7fa7d0e1-9e0f-4bc6-aa30-1ab57be609e9
  8. XBox App wont install on new PC - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App wont install on new PC - Windows 11: [img] Hi I am trying to set up a new PC - a completely fresh Windows 11 install - and the Xbox App is sticking on install. Have followed what seem to be the recommended troubleshooting...
  9. games and apps wont update/install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games and apps wont update/install: So the other day im trying to download the evil within on my pc via the xbox app and it finishes downloading but wont intall saying error 0x80070005. I ignored it but i tried downloading another...
  10. my xbox pc app wont update or install/uninstall games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox pc app wont update or install/uninstall games: hi I've tired to update several games and install new ones recently however most are stuck installing some at 100% I've tried resetting the store. The Xbox app. the gaming service. and even the...