XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

Discus and support XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graaant, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Graaant
    Graaant Guest

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

is problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged in etc, but can't seem to find what's making it automatically log out.

When I log into the games it's no major issue as I can connect via those to sign in. I also have complete access to my games catalogue. What I don't have however is the ability to stream my home XBOX to my pc as the option to do so isn't available unless logged in.

I've logged into a different account on my pc and have no issues logging in to that. I can log into windows store, edge etc with no issues.

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does... [​IMG]

How it looks 3 seconds later:

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does... [​IMG]

At this point I can't select the Sign in button and if I go to settings the other sign in buttons don't work also.

Builds are as follows:

Windows/XBOX app

This is an issue that is solely isolated to the XBOX app and the sign in. If I play a game from console companion it works fine, game bar tracks all as it should. If I launch a game via the xbox app then sign in then the games saves etc in the correct manner. The sign in button however is just broken which means that streaming and achievement tracking in app are no good. Any help would be apprecaited.

:)

Graaant, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does not work. - How to fix?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Graaant Win User

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does not work. - How to fix?

Out of interest is your xbox outright purchase or via all access deal (mobile provider)?
  4. Graaant Win User

Hi,

I tried all of these options including the reinstall and I'm still facing the same issue. Thanks for the assist.

Does anyone else have any ideas to resolve?
  5. Graaant Win User

Not fixed for me on latest update. Good for you though :D
  6. Graaant Win User

Hi these options have been tried previously and have not worked.

If I sign in on an alt account for windows, then I'm able to access my sign in no issues. This is solely for the main user account that I use for windows that I am having the issue.
Thema:

1. XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does... - Similar Threads - APP Windows Signs

2. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  3. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do: Every time I launch the xbox app it signs me into the wrong account. When I press sign out it automatically signs in again to the wrong account. There is nothing I can do. I have reset the store...
  5. Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11: I had an issue with the xbox app not opening after an update the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the app to download. however now i cannot sign in. The screen flashed black for a...
  6. When I try to sign in via windows apps I get white screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in via windows apps I get white screen: For example, I am trying to sign in Xbox game pass and the app gets stuck in white with just a moment text, but when I try to sign in with another account I don't get this problem....
  7. Cant sign in to MS XBOX App Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to MS XBOX App Windows 11: Hello, When I click the sign in button, the window briefly flashes but nothing else happens. I still remain not logged in, and I do not see an error message or anything. I can then click the sign...
  8. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  9. Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11: on my last pc which was also windows 11 i used a different xbox account than my actual logged in microsoft account which has never been a problem until i got my new pc. inside the xbox app, when i...
  10. Xbox app does not let me sign in (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app does not let me sign in (Windows 11): I signed up for Game Pass again, hoping the problem solved itself in the last few months, but it looks like I threw another £8 out of the window for nothing. The app does not let me sign in. The...