Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5)

Discus and support Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since premium release (11/5/2021) and Xbox App tracked my play time correctly. But yesterday, it just stopped on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordi_n_, Dec 31, 2021.

1. jordi_n_
    jordi_n_ Guest

Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5)

I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since premium release (11/5/2021)

and Xbox App tracked my play time correctly.

But yesterday, it just stopped on 12 days 2 hours and 18 minutes.

I'm really worried about it since i lost about 20 hours now.

Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5) [​IMG]

It stopped on this and i can't fix it

:)

jordi_n_, Dec 31, 2021
  2. jordi_n_ Win User

Sorry, I forgot to answer. While playing, a friend asked me if I still had this problem and after checking it turned out that the missing hours have returned, and the tracker is counting the hours again.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the update, jordi_n_.

If that is the case, we will be closing this thread now. There is a possibility that this happens because of the delay or else you just need to end or close the game to see the missing hours.

Have a great day! If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi jordi_n_,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to track the total played time spent playing Forza Horizon 5. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We would like to ask if you have tried to quit the Xbox app and restart device?

How about updating Xbox apps, Gaming services and Microsoft Store?

Is it happening to other games?

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

Confused How I can find out how many hours I have played Forza Horzion 4 for? - Forza Horizon 4 Discussion - Forza Motorsport Forums

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Kathy A. Win User

HI jordi_n_,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you are still having issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

6. haplo75 Win User

Stopping a game update via windows update has uninstalled the game

Thanks,

However, horizon 5 doesn't show in my apps anymore.
Thema:

1. Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5) - Similar Threads - App Windows doesn't

2. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  3. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  4. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  9. Windows Xbox app doesn't retain default install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox app doesn't retain default install location: Hi, Just as above really! Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks 7f523000-e726-4140-ad72-8a146b99b135
  10. Xbox App on Windows 11 doesn't install anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 11 doesn't install anything.: I tried resetting and repairing both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app on settings multiple times. I tried uninstalling multiple times. Nothing seems to work. Additionaly, the jump back in...