Xbox app will not stop crashing immediately in windows 10.

Discus and support Xbox app will not stop crashing immediately in windows 10. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For at least a month now I've been unable to play any of my purchased Xbox games on my pc. Every time I try to open the xbox app it just closes within... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BakedBeanas, Feb 23, 2023.

1. BakedBeanas
    BakedBeanas Guest

For at least a month now I've been unable to play any of my purchased Xbox games on my pc. Every time I try to open the xbox app it just closes within 5 seconds. I've read through your forums and gone through all the possible "fixes" in each thread. Whether it be running some commands through PowerShell, repairing and resetting each app, re acquiring each app nothing works. I just want to play the games I've paid for and I'm sat here with nothing and no actual help from anyone at Microsoft. Your apps are garbage and have needed to be fixed for a while now. This is embarrassing coming from such a large company. I know I'm not the only person having this issue either I see the reviews on the gaming services and xbox app. FIX YOUR **** MICROSOFT

:)

BakedBeanas, Feb 23, 2023
  2. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox app on windows 10 crashes immediately

Hey everyone,

Can you try downloading the Xbox app (Beta) from the store and let us know if that resolves the issue? We also recently updated the Xbox app, and that may have resolved this issue, so please also ensure you've downloaded the latest version (may require a
    reinstall of the Xbox app if it's still crashing when launching).

Thanks!

~Hammer
  3. Euphplaya Win User

Xbox app on windows 10 crashes immediately

I am also have the same issues, but am not able to find much information that is helpful.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox App Crashes Immediately on Startup in Windows 10

Hi there DLC welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest running the troubleshooting app!

Here are the steps that you need to follow to run this troubleshooter.

Open the Settings app (keyboard shortcut Win + I) on your PC.

Go to the Update & Security section.

From the left pane, click on Troubleshoot to get a list of all the available troubleshooters.

Here, locate and click on the Windows Store Apps option.

Click on the Run the troubleshooter button that is revealed to start the troubleshooting process.

Windows will scan for any errors with the Store apps and attempt to solve them. Once the troubleshooting steps complete and you get the report for the same, check if the Xbox app error persists.
  5. DLC18-[xboxvenue] Win User

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I ran the troubleshooter but unfortunately it didn't find any problems. I restarted my PC for good measure, but the Xbox app still crashes on startup
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I had this issue around a year ago. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me to solved this was to restart my PC as it comes here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
Thema:

1. Xbox app will not stop crashing immediately in windows 10. - Similar Threads - app stop crashing

2. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps: The controller works perfectly fine while playing videogames and using most apps. On the home screen it is very sensitive and jumps around a lot but does not get stuck in any direction but for...
  5. How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app: I've been trying to turn off auto sign ins on my Xbox app but noting has been working. Every time I sign out on the app it signs me right back in without letting me change my details or accounts....
  6. Xbox app for PC stops downloading at 1/3 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC stops downloading at 1/3 progress: I’m trying to Download the Xbox game pass app for my windows 11 pc and it gets stuck at 1/3 progress. Did basic troubleshooting. d0d94e57-21c0-4fc1-b483-b7937d51a316
  7. Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active: My mic isn't working in Party Chat using the Windows Xbox app. It works when the Game Bar overlay is active but stops working when it the overlay is not visible. It does not work at all in the...
  8. Why does certain apps have this weird frosted over effect and how do I stop it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does certain apps have this weird frosted over effect and how do I stop it?: On apps like Xbox and Curseforge, this weird thing happens where the app appears to freeze over. Sometimes parts of it go away if I hover over them or interact around them, but they come back. It...
  9. Game bar stops recording when I resize app that's being recorded

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar stops recording when I resize app that's being recorded: I'm using Windows 11. submitted by /u/TaiIvUosis [link] [comments]
  10. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...