Xbox App will not expand from taskbar
Discus and support Xbox App will not expand from taskbar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start the Xbox app it will appear in my taskbar as well as in the preview box when I highlight the Xbox icon, but it will not expand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soda Jack, Sep 26, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox App will not expand from taskbar
Loading...
-
Xbox App will not expand from taskbar - Similar Threads - App expand taskbar
-
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Xbox PC App Experience Expanding on Arm®-based Windows 11 PCs
in XboX InsidersXbox PC App Experience Expanding on Arm®-based Windows 11 PCs: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2025/08/13/xbox-pc-app-experience-expanding-on-arm-based-windows-11-pcs/ "Today, we’re beginning to roll out an update for Arm®-based Windows 11 PCs,... -
Collapse/Expand bug in the latest Xbox app beta
in XBoX Games and AppsCollapse/Expand bug in the latest Xbox app beta: When the app is maximised, if I use the "Collapse" button at the upper left, the app collapses but looks like this: - http://i.imgur.com/4JNrEL9.jpg So it doesn't extend neither to the left edge...