Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...

Discus and support Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox app not downloading no fixes have worked. Tried several different methods. 9ddf5305-fee9-45a2-a3b2-7906b0949919 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sanders Green, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...

Xbox app not downloading no fixes have worked. Tried several different methods.

:)

Sanders Green, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not fix it. Same with other microsoft apps

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage
  3. MisterSleep3r Win User

Forza Horizon 5 still uses room on my SSD

I downloaded it from the Xbox App on PC so, wherever that file is located. I've tried repairing and resetting the app but, no luck.
  4. CrazyCaboose009 Win User

How to bypass "xbox identity provider" app?

yea. it is.
    i tried the next option a well, to delete folders and repaired and reset FF13, which some how deleted the game but kept the shortcut on the desktop.
    I tried re-installing it, but it keeps getting an error when trying to download it.
    i have tried repairing and resetting all of the xbox apps and restarting the PC many times now and it keeps getting an error when downloading FF13.
    Since my PC very clearly hates this game, looks like i will have to play it on my console.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

Have you tried resetting the Xbox beta PC app? Right click the app icon> click more > click app settings, then in here you can reset and repair the app. Are you able to sign into any other Microsoft/Xbox apps? Like a Microsoft Account on your PC, Xbox
    Companion app, or your Microsoft Account in a browser?
  6. AdrianPetru Win User

Launch Crash of Forza H 5

HI! I am playing on PC and this is the only game I own unfortunately. I tried to reset the game and repair it a bunch of times, same thing happens. Also tried repairing Gaming Services App. Thank you for asking!
Thema:

Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not...

1. Xbox app will not download on pc. Tried many repair/ reset and other things but it will not... - Similar Threads - app download Tried

2. Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.: I'm trying to download multiple captures from the Xbox network onto my Moto G stylus. I've successfully downloaded nearly 60 Gigabytes worth of footage and only now have I ran into a problem, I...
  3. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  4. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  5. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  6. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  7. I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing...: I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing (not available) when I open the game page df064b3c-16e4-4fc5-b031-4477736fdd10
  8. Error code 0x89235003 when trying to download a game in xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x89235003 when trying to download a game in xbox app: Cant download any game, tried resetting, repairing, deleting gaming services, installing in other hard drive, nothing works. d25ca4a6-9575-45a0-a6b1-21839b2a9062
  9. trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...: i go to download a game on my hp laptop and it came with all this security in it so when i try and download this game i get a popup that says the app is not microsoft verified and says i have to...
  10. Error when trying to download games from xbox app on windows ( 0x80070005 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to download games from xbox app on windows ( 0x80070005 ): I've been trying to download forza horizon 4 and 5 from game pass pc but the thing is that everytime the game reaches 100% i get an error ( 0x80070005 ) i tried reinstalling the app, updating my...