Xbox app will launch games, BUT can't sign into games that require signing in

Discus and support Xbox app will launch games, BUT can't sign into games that require signing in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11. I have looked all over online to fix this issue. I have gone into settings and repaired all xbox apps. I have deleted game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mack122, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Mack122
    Mack122 Guest

I'm using Windows 11.

I have looked all over online to fix this issue. I have gone into settings and repaired all xbox apps. I have deleted game services and re-installed it. I have uninstalled the games and re-installed them. I have done the same with the xbox app. NOTHING has worked to get games like Grounded to work. I can download and play games like Scorn with no issues. But any games that requires a sign in doesn't work for some reason..

I've tried it with Grounded and SIGNALIS, but I cannot play any of them.

:)

Mack122, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. Just to make sure, is there any error when you're trying to play the games?
  3. Mack122 Win User

Well I was able to update the image, that was cool to learn! But it didn't fix the issue at all.. I really just want to play these games..
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Mack122!

I am sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best to sort this out.

May I know exactly what just happened when you tried to launch and sign in to a game?

Be sure to sign in your Microsoft account through your PC Settings > Accounts. Then sign in to Microsoft Store and also on Xbox Console Companion app if you have one installed aside from the Xbox app.

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  5. Dericka Win User

I see. Can you please try to connect it a different Internet source and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  6. Dericka Win User

I understand. Can you please try to restart your router to refresh your connection then try it again? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox app will launch games, BUT can't sign into games that require signing in - Similar Threads - app launch games

2. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  3. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  4. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  5. my xbox app dont let me play the games and now dont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app dont let me play the games and now dont launch: hello, i have a big problem from 5 days ago, i buy 4 games from the xbox app of windows 11, when i launch the games to play, the games dont start, the game "super hot" says they dont find a carpet...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  7. cannot launch PC Xbox app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot launch PC Xbox app games: I have an active XBox PC pass. PC specs are ok - ryzen 5700X, 32gb ram, Radeon 6900XT... Steam games run with no issues Since beginning of November I cannot launch XBox app games, they were...
  8. Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app: Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through Xbox app on Windows 11. The app and everything is up to update. [img] 2921a489-e740-47f4-befe-ece5e477ebe2
  9. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  10. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch: I cannot get any game to launch and the only app that will start is Netflix. Most tiles just "ding" when you touch them, but the Store says "there is a problem" and Xbox Report a Problem says...