Xbox App Welcome Back!

Discus and support Xbox App Welcome Back! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I start a game up via the Xbox App I get a pop up box saying welcome back to which I have to click next on. It then gives me another pop up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veisenberg, Oct 27, 2023.

  1. Veisenberg
    Veisenberg Guest

    Xbox App Welcome Back!


    Every time I start a game up via the Xbox App I get a pop up box saying welcome back to which I have to click next on. It then gives me another pop up box asking me if I want to provide "Optional" diagnostic data. The game starts up and I get the same pop up boxes again!

    This is happening every time I start a game via the Xbox App. Can someone from Xbox sort this out please? Surely you don't need me to verify which account I want to play on twice for every single game I want to play on the Xbox App?

    :)
     
    Veisenberg, Oct 27, 2023
    #1
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

    Xbox App Welcome Back!

    Hello Veisenberg, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

    I understand that you are having problems with the welcome pop-up messages in the Xbox application, but don't worry, it is a very common error that has an easy solution, just move the settings and that's it, magically solved.

    You must follow the following steps:

    Turn off notifications: You can try turning off pop-up notifications in the Xbox app

    To do this, sign in to your account in the Xbox app, select your gamertag, and then Settings. Select Notifications and update the boxes based on how you would like to receive notifications

    Reinstall the Xbox app: If the above steps don't work, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app.

    If after this you can't solve the problem, I will be here to continue helping you,
    but remember and keep in mind that I am a Player just like you
    than with little more knowledge regarding Software and Hardware.
  3. Gonzalo.0 Win User

    Welcome aboard and welcome back

    I still enjoy BC2 and Vietnam very much. Sadly, from the times I tried to play, it's always been 2v2 in Vietnam Then those players start dropping out.

    With classic maps, usually I'll find 4v4.

    People still play, but not as much. I would love to find more people that play Vietnam. It's such a sweet add-on.
  4. Red KillMachine Win User

    Welcome aboard and welcome back

    Look I am a big fps fan in general and I am starting to want to put in bc2 again also. I hate all the planes flying around that you have to wait in a line for. Plus I have more fun in bc2. So my first question is are their still plenty of games to get
    into? What's the bc2 population look like now days? I play black ops also, sorry I said that but I find that a lot of people hate mw3 also and the population for older cod titles have been increasing as a result. Is this the same for bc2? Does anyone play
    moh anymore?
  5. Clean Roach Win User

    Welcome aboard and welcome back

    can i play with you guys too?
  6. EXIT 707 Win User

    Welcome aboard and welcome back

    BF3 is junk, unfortunately the kiddies love junk so I shall see you all on BFBC2 and not that game Modern Battlefield 3 or whatever its meant to be.
Thema:

Xbox App Welcome Back!

Loading...
  1. Xbox App Welcome Back! - Similar Threads - App Welcome

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...