Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick

Discus and support Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Thanks in advance. I’ve got the 2023 fire tv stick 4K Max but I’m unable to download and install the Xbox App. It says that my device is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikerruk, Jul 15, 2024.

  1. /u/mikerruk
    /u/mikerruk Guest

    Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick


    Hi all,

    Thanks in advance.

    I’ve got the 2023 fire tv stick 4K Max but I’m unable to download and install the Xbox App. It says that my device is incompatible.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/mikerruk
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/mikerruk, Jul 15, 2024
    #1
  2. Janice V. Win User

    What Fire TV models are compatible with the Xbox Cloud Streaming app?

    Hello and welcome to our community!

    We’re excited to have you here and have great conversations! I'd be happy to be of assistance.

    I am sorry to hear about this issue. Based on the support website, here are the supported Fire TVs:

    Fire TV Stick 4K Max (1st Gen)

    Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen)

    Fire TV Stick 4K (2nd Gen)

    Fire TV Cube (3rd Gen)

    Note: The Xbox app is currently not available on the Amazon Fire TV Stick in Argentina or Brazil

    For more information on compatible/supported TV or devices, you may click the link below:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

    Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in.

  4. Alvaro A- Win User

    Why is the Xbox app ask me for a 6 digit code or 10 digit code when I have an 8 digit code

    Hi Luke,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Xbox Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues setting up your Fire TV. To make sure that I can provide accurate information, can you confirm if you're trying to play Xbox cloud gaming?

    Here's the official article with step-by-step instructions on how to set up cloud gaming on Amazon Fire TV Stick:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

    Regards,

    Alvaro
  5. Larnzee Win User

    HDMI pass through - trying to use Fire TV stick

    I have a Amazon fire stick and I have just connected it directly to the back of the tv. There’s no need for it to be connected thru the Xbox as there is a app specific for Amazon prime video.
  6. YohaanPatel Win User

    Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies

    If you have an amazon fire TV stick I recommend you plug it into your TV directly as your Xbox 360 WILL NOT support it.
Thema:

Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick

Loading...
  1. Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick - Similar Threads - app unavailable fire

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable: Hey Xbox... MS.... The Xbox 360 Movies and TV app has been "unavailable" for about three weeks.... A few people have realized this not being able to watch any content on the 360... Is this...